Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good call. He really kept us in the hunt in those early games after we lost Jack and were under the pump. Massive contribution.

Yep he got pillioried at times but geez his job was to give a target and bring the footy to ground at worst and he did exactly that.

Hes had a big year for us first up, and hopefully he has an even bigger last few weeks now he can enjoy his footy more with Jack back and more fitness.

If he does then lookout.

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Huge game for the big lunk. Hard leads to the wing, contested marks, solid kicking, bumps... complete game.
Plus that low-key mongrel he has about him. I feel he’s going to tear the comp apart in the next couple of months

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Bet all those Pies fans who said they didn’t need Lynch because they have the ‘American Pie’ are eating some pie of the humble variety at the moment.

Lynch just keeps getting better and better (and considering he was playing out of position and unfit at the beginning of the year, he wasn’t that bad).

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
What a performance the arrogance is drifting back. You wouldn't want to be trading picks to get Lynch. The cost - poor GC. Morally I think we owe them a Butler or two.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Love how he plays like a genuine big man. Knows he’s bigger and stronger than 99% of the oppo and just barges through. Players will be watching and start hearing footsteps knowing he’s coming.

As much as Richo was a superstar, I felt he really didn’t understand his physical presence and size advantage till very late in his career.
Lynch on the other hand has no doubt whatsoever. He’s a beast. Charlie Dixon should watch and learn

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
He is about to explode. Looks a different player since the start of the year.

Agility is back, pace off the mark leading to the ball is back and mean streak is still there.

A 6 or 7 is coming. Next Friday night against the Pies, book it in.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Absolutely awesome game.

Supercoach should've given himabout 175 for that showing. Totally dominant.

Thats what we paid the big bucks for. If he plays like that during the finals he was worth every cent.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Worth every dollar. He's such a beast and peaking perfectly

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Loved when after he should have gotten a free kick on the 3/4 time siren, Rozee gave him a little push and Lynch swung around like a flash ready to kill someone.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Coming good at the right time. He looks more mobile and dangerous. He is clunking contested marks, jumping much higher and has a smaller turning circle. A pre-season under his belt will lead to a monstrous 2020.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
He came here to win premierships and the way he is building his form - it seems that’s exactly what he has in mind.

today he looked like the most imposing KPF in the game and like he has the capacity to control a fair bit of what happens in sept.