Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I can still remember the matches a few seasons back when we had a tall immobile statue pretending to be an AFL footballer as a foil for Jack in the forward 50. Now we have a hard, mobile, quick thinking, skilful Lynch at full fitness working in tandem with Jack and it is a joy to watch

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Most contested possies and most score involvements two weeks in a row. Should have kicked 6. The signs are onimous.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Anything Lloyd says now just reminds me of the 2017 premiership season recap video and makes me smile.

Hopefully the 2019 recap video features him too!

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lloyd what a massive kokhead
Whats Hawkins done since the bye.
Is he playing like meatloaf in a Geelong jumper?
Is he turning like a 80 year old?
Is he too slow for today’s game?

Lloyd should get a Job for national geographic
As the Human Fly Catcher

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Love this action shot of Tom that came through on the tiger email. It immediately reminded me of a similar action photo of Royce. Let's hope Tom can also have similar finals success.

Attachments

• Tom Lynch or ....jpg
    Tom Lynch or ....jpg
    68 KB · Views: 34
  • Royce.jpg
    Royce.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: 8 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
As good as Tommy is looming, there is only one Royce. BTW I wonder how Royce's mobility is going these days. He had serious calcification of his thighs at the end of his career and a few years ago (like Bull Richardson RIP ) was doing it hard.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Love this action shot of Tom that came through on the tiger email. It immediately reminded me of a similar action photo of Royce. Let's hope Tom can also have similar finals success.

Fortunate enough to have seen Royce play at his peak.......just beautiful to watch.
For the unlucky ones..... kick back for a couple of hours and watch the great man!
Intro by another great man:)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Fortunate enough to have seen Royce play at his peak.......just beautiful to watch.
For the unlucky ones..... kick back for a couple of hours and watch the great man!

Yes I was just 17 when Royce thrilled us all with his play in that premiership season and then for almost another 10 years. Once in a generation player who was great in the air and at ground level because he started as a mid-fielder. Then after developing his basic skills he had a growth spurt. When he was contesting for the ball with other players after a marking contest I'd say to my dad..."Royce will get it" and most times he did.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

So good seeing the old cricket scoreboard. So glad I started going to the footy when that was still there.