Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Generated enough shots to have a good night, but didn't.

That will come. Fancy blaming the full forward for our situation. Thousand things to fix before him.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Brodders17 said:
this thread reminds me of Prestia's a few years ago, before he was a key member of our premiership team.

Think it's too early to get worried about Lynch but I won't be waiting to see if he plays in a flag for us before criticising him when I think it's warranted. Others are entitled to call it as they see it.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If the season goes pear shaped and finals all of a sudden are out of the question I’d be putting him in the rack and getting him spot on for a big pre season, bloody hard to catch up when he didn’t have a pre season and his not training fully.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He hasn’t improved one bit from before the Port Adelaide game when Lloyd called him a pensioner.
He still runs around like a 60 year old.
Do you think Collingwood are still interested.
I’m gutted we/us can introduce a player that cost us a Million dollars a year and currently his output is no better then Levi
Casboult.
His game on Friday night was embarrassing

TASSIETIGER2

Tiger Cub
Mar 29, 2011
Hobart
Disappointing yes but lets give him a break, coming off a serious injury, limited pre-season and playing in a side with 7- 8 guys that normally that play VFL. The dam wall was always going to burst playing a top side. The positive is we will be better for it down the track as we are blooding young blokes.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Spent a bit of time watching him on friday (although admittedly spent most of the last 3/4s in the stump bar).

He simply cannot jump at the moment.

Those so called footy experts should be capable of seeing this. Bunch of amateurs.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
jb03 said:
Perhaps you should use that analogy after Lynch becomes a key member of a premiership team

i will. in the meantime we have boards flooded with posters baggin lynch who seem to think AFL players do a preseason for fun.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
TigerFlag2017 said:
Spent a bit of time watching him on friday (although admittedly spent most of the last 3/4s in the stump bar).

He simply cannot jump at the moment.

Those so called footy experts should be capable of seeing this. Bunch of amateurs.

Correct. Can't get off the ground. Also his kicking has turned to *smile*.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Harry said:
Correct. Can't get off the ground. Also his kicking has turned to sh!t.

Just confidence. His kicking will be fine once he gets confidence back in his body.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Played a lone hand up forward and was brilliant.

When he moves and jumps at the footy he is a beast.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Best game for a while. And did it against some quality opposition. Needs some support badly.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Liked what I saw tonight from Lynch. More of that please and with a bolstered midfield post bye, delivery should get better.