Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hes gonna only get better I was happy with him tonight i thought he battled well.

Its there under the surface.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
TigerFlag2017 said:
Seems to play better interstate

that's why we recruited him. he was 70% good, he still spends too much time behind the defender. he looked 10 times better when talia went off.
good game overall

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
tigerman said:
Looked good when given a bit of room to lead into.

And that’s his game. Always has been. Our game style and delivery hasn’t overly suited his style this year. Hopefully the addition of Jack will take a defender away from his area.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
tha8ball said:
And that’s his game. Always has been. Our game style and delivery hasn’t overly suited his style this year. Hopefully the addition of Jack will take a defender away from his area.

Yep - Good observation Magic. With Jack in, all of sudden Tom only has to deal with one or two defenders rather than three.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Seemed to be leaping better at the ball last night. To play 13 games straight after limited pre season is a fair effort.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Loved his high marking; best game so far for CMs and hard competing - without getting drawn into scragging.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
agree, his best game for the club. Signs of what is to come. Can't wait for JR to be back to take some pressure off him.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
JimJessTorp said:
Yep - Good observation Magic. With Jack in, all of sudden Tom only has to deal with one or two defenders rather than three.

Gee if Lynch gets two defenders then Jack will only have one...Jack would think it is Xmas every weekend