Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
If there was one player out there last night who would’ve played for nothing, it was Lynchy.
He looked like a kid in a candy
shop.

On RFCs Insta feed when Dimma is giving everyone a hug post game big Tommy goes the massive bear hug. I think he says “Dimma, I love you and coming here is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!!”. But I might be making that part up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
On RFCs Insta feed when Dimma is giving everyone a hug post game big Tommy goes the massive bear hug. I think he says “Dimma, I love you and coming here is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!!”. But I might be making that part up.

It’s not hard not to love playing with this group,
The players that we will attract over the next couple of years will be unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He was one of the first to lift, in the second quarter. Best big man on the ground.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
It was his first final and we won. It was a big night for Lynch and I am sure it was a pretty special one

Daigoro

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 20, 2004
This guy is about to explode next two games. In incredible form but had two games in a row against a real gun (Andrews) and before that played in the wet for a few weeks in a row. I reckon prelim and GF he will go off and have a couple of huge games.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Make no mistake, Lynchy and Reiwoldt sacrificed to allow Dusty to do his magic in the second half. That's what I love about this team, they all play their role as required. Either could explode this week as I think Guthrie will wear Dusty like a glove whether he is mid or forward this game.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Make no mistake, Lynchy and Reiwoldt sacrificed to allow Dusty to do his magic in the second half. That's what I love about this team, they all play their role as required. Either could explode this week as I think Guthrie will wear Dusty like a glove whether he is mid or forward this game.
Guthrie around the ground is a decent match up but one on one with Dusty in the forward line is a match up I would love to see

Reactions: 1 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004

Spot on. Weather they were crashing packs or getting up the ground, they certainly played their part.

B

Bill James

Guthrie around the ground is a decent match up but one on one with Dusty in the forward line is a match up I would love to see
I'd be happy to have Guthrie stand me. Even Brando would look hard on Guthrie.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Geelong's backline is very iffy. This bloke will expose them.

Correct.
Stewart is a squib albeit a very good one. Great intercept player but horrible one on one. If we play Nankervis and rest him deep with lynch, jack and dusty - Stewart will be forced to play on one.

Taylor - almost finished. Slow as anything. Hope he gets jack.

Blicavs is their best tall defender and even now they can’t seem to play him out of the backline quick enough - wing, ruck... weird. He will get lynch - all the best with that.

Kolodjashnij - probably get dusty. Wowza!

Bews - gets one of the mozzies. Got absolutely destroyed by Cameron a few weeks back.

Last edited:

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Talk this morning that Geelong may play Henderson.
I pissed myself laughing. I think they said he hasn't kicked a goal in 2 years. If Henderson was to go back, that means Taylor up forward and we will just run it out at ease.
If we double up in the ruck they may go Buzza or another ruck and try and exploit us down back with Stanley going forward.
Either way, everything this week is about what Geelong has to do to beat us, not the other way around.
Richmond will just play to their strengths whereas Geelong need to make adjustments because of Hawkins to find a way.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Geelong's backline is very iffy. This bloke will expose them.

Lynch may well expose Geelong but to say their backline is iffy when they have the lowest, (or close to), average points conceded for 2019 doesn't really ring true.