Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The 2 goals 5 probably made it look less dominant than it really was , they werent bad misses and could easily have been 5 goals 2 , the pleasing thing was he had 7 shots at goal and is in good form at the right time of year

Set up one or two with handballs out of the pack too.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
No doubt in my mind that Tom is the one that can win us the game this weekend.
His form was excellent against the Saints & he should have finished with 5 goals.
Providing we can get enough footy to him he will prove to be the difference.

I agree he could be the difference maker. Hawkins should have been the difference maker in the EF, Port gaver him 6 shots at goal for 0.5. If they give most full forwards for the best team 6 shots at goal in finals, they wouldn't be winning many of them.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The 2 goals 5 probably made it look less dominant than it really was , they werent bad misses and could easily have been 5 goals 2 , the pleasing thing was he had 7 shots at goal and is in good form at the right time of year

Do Champion Data, or the more reliable L2R2R Data, keep stats on how many contested marking contests a player was involved in and of those how many were a win, draw or loss? The way we play we'd consider a draw (ball to ground) a win in many cases as well.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think bigTommy is just about the most crucial player in the Prelim as is big Charlie for Port, not so much for marks an goals they kick, but for how many goals will get crumbed from packs they smash, the small forwards in this game are going to be huge especially if there’s a bit of precipitation around .

No I don’t rate Dixon in the class of Lynch however , his a bloody big bastard who hits packs hard , our ability to take some intercept marks will also be a big factor .

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I think bigTommy is just about the most crucial player in the Prelim as is big Charlie for Port, not so much for marks an goals they kick, but for how many goals will get crumbed from packs they smash, the small forwards in this game are going to be huge especially if there’s a bit of precipitation around .

No I don’t rate Dixon in the class of Lynch however , his a bloody big bastard who hits packs hard , our ability to take some intercept marks will also be a big factor .
Good to see you come around to the truth that key forwards are the real stars of the game. A veritable Road to Damascus moment for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Solid PR rehabilitation from Tom consoling a young Power fan post game. :mhihi

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
6:40 to go in the last. Ball in dispute and lynch shepherds so Rioli gets more time.
Smart, selfless team player. Just wants to win.
I cannot remember a player that has come from another club that I have loved as rapidly and unconditionally as this bloke.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Solid PR rehabilitation from Tom consoling a young Power fan post game. :mhihi
Apparently he was taunting the kid. Told the cry baby to put a dummy in his mouth and man up.
Least that’s how the media will probably portray it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users