Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So did I when that kick went in and .... it was a Richmond jumper and it was Lynch.

Symbolic.
It was great wasn't it......it was the only time all night that they hit someone on the chest with a forward entry.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Heart in mouth stuff. My heart sank as I was expecting a Port player.
Dermie said on the First Crack post game show that Rozee was by himself in the goal square. If that kick went over his head it would have been a different story.

I was just happy to see Lynch didn't get sucked in to any stupid stuff. Very good game from him tonight.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Duursma getting in his face ................then Duursma drops a soda after a great set up from Rozee and the World Cup (Herschelle Gibbs Style).

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Dermie said on the First Crack post game show that Rozee was by himself in the goal square. If that kick went over his head it would have been a different story.

I was just happy to see Lynch didn't get sucked in to any stupid stuff. Very good game from him tonight.

Not sure that was correct Grimes was behind where Lynch was so I don't think a soccer off the ground was going to reach the goal square, regardless winners are grinners

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I had the entire game on mute, much cheaper then buying a defibrillater . Watching the replay now with sound on
Only way to watch it @Mr Brightside ..... year on year 7 has got worse and that's saying something!
It's pretty funny watching the replay and the amount of crap, wrong calls and some wouldn't agree on here, but their blatant barracking against us at times.
I've become a cranky old bastard and reckon I'd be smashing a tv every couple of weeks if I listened live!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Only way to watch it @Mr Brightside ..... year on year 7 has got worse and that's saying something!
It's pretty funny watching the replay and the amount of crap, wrong calls and some wouldn't agree on here, but their blatant barracking against us at times.
I've become a cranky old bastard and reckon I'd be smashing a tv every couple of weeks if I listened live!
Same here. I actually don’t mind most of them , however Bruce and BT are just too cringeworthy

Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Smart footballer.He played his role beautiful crashing packs against 2 or 3 bringing ball to ground.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
When got tackled he sorta sat on the Port players head, I’ll be expecting this to be investigated to within an inch of its life and a fine issued.