Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Was massive again this week. Just kept presenting and kept crashing packs. Feel like we're not getting full value from the work he does as our small fwds aren't taking advantage and the oppo is mopping up too easily. Somehow think we are missing aarts as he was our best lynch crumber this year. No coincidence he had a poor game against the bears and was dropped.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Was massive again this week. Just kept presenting and kept crashing packs. Feel like we're not getting full value from the work he does as our small fwds aren't taking advantage and the oppo is mopping up too easily. Somehow think we are missing aarts as he was our best lynch crumber this year. No coincidence he had a poor game against the bears and was dropped.
Agree, I’m sure it won’t happen, however I think the MC will have a brief conversation about a George for Aarts

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I know the conditions didn’t suit as much last night but I wouldn’t mind some clean inside 50 delivery to ease the nerves next week.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Am I missing something , how come there’s no outrage at the *smile* who throw a drink at Lynch ? That’s life for me

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Am I missing something , how come there’s no outrage at the *smile* who throw a drink at Lynch ? That’s life for me

Port ferals. To be expected.

We should be thankful the feral hadn't pissed in the cup first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

Par for the course. Port Pear fans are the worst inbred mouthbreathing fans in the entire competition. They make Collingwood supporters look dignified.

• Wow

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Par for the course. Port Pear fans are the worst inbred mouthbreathing fans in the entire competition. They make Collingwood supporters look dignified.
What class though from Lynch.

First by not making much of it while interviewed.
Secondly going to that young PA supporter.

Reactions: 4 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
What class though from Lynch.

First by not making much of it while interviewed.
Secondly going to that young PA supporter.
Many moons ago, Chris Bond came to my work as part of some AFL record promotion. He told us that as Brodders was walking down the race at Footy Park with a head cut and blood everywhere a Port supporter leaned over the fence and spat in his face. They are inbred classless bodies in barrels scumbags

• Angry
  • Haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
i've been critical of Tom's onfield persona this year but he did a great job copping the bundy and coke from the fan with equinamity (look it up) and talking to the sooky Port kid. Well done Tommy, now for a big grand final standing on Harry Taylor's head.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
i've been critical of Tom's onfield persona this year but he did a great job copping the bundy and coke from the fan with equinamity (look it up) and talking to the sooky Port kid. Well done Tommy, now for a big grand final standing on Harry Taylor's head.

Having heard the backstory of the kid, I reckon the kid and his father are the heroes of that story.

Reactions: 3 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I cannot remember a player that has come from another club that I have loved as rapidly and unconditionally as this bloke.

Toby Nankervis.

I went to open training at punt road in March 2017, just after our second preseason game. While there, I saw big Nank hanging out with the kids on the boundary.

On the spot, I bought the new home and away strip, because puma had finally gotten our yellow right, and got the nice lady behind counter to stick the number 25 on the back. She kinda raised her eyebrows and said 'Wear it out there, Toby will be wrapped'. I just said 'I already am.' and put it straight on.

It took two JLT games and a training session to sell me.

I've worn it to pretty much every home game since.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users