Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just thought I'd give a shout out to our Northern brothers at the Suns for not matching at the time

Tom Lynch. ...... #0

Jeremy Cameron ..... #13, 15 , 20

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Just thought I'd give a shout out to our Northern brothers at the Suns for not matching at the time

Tom Lynch. ...... #0

Jeremy Cameron ..... #13, 15 , 20
Geelong also get back 2 future second rounders. Deal doesn't look as great for GWS

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Lynch will be thanking his lucky stars he didn't go to collingwobbles.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just started watching an NTFL game on YouTube from the weekend and next thing ya know Lynchy strolls by followed by the club doc!
It's not exactly a Dustin Martin/Dane Swan trip to Vegas....... thank god ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
Couldn't help noticing that Lynch's kicking for goal was quite off this season compared to last season, particularly from the 25-40 metre range. Often his ball drop didn't look right and the ball would go askew to the right. Imo, he really needs to work on becoming a more reliable kick for goal, particularly considering he is on big money and we are relying on him to deliver the goods.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Couldn't help noticing that Lynch's kicking for goal was quite off this season compared to last season, particularly from the 25-40 metre range. Often his ball drop didn't look right and the ball would go askew to the right. Imo, he really needs to work on becoming a more reliable kick for goal, particularly considering he is on big money and we are relying on him to deliver the goods.
Had a broken hand.
Might explain something about his ball drop

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
I can't recall as to just when he broke his hand but from memory his kicking was off right from the start of the season. It might have been a case of the mental "yips".
Melbourne game, just before flying to QLD. Same game Nank & Prestia went down.

Reactions: 1 user