Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Umpires continue to crucify him.
Only has to breath near an opposition player to give away a free but never gets one in return.
No wonder he looks frustrated half the time
This is what Jack has copped the last 14 years. Now the focus is on Lynch. No wonder why has let’s loose now and again. Time for the club to make more of this.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Umpires continue to crucify him.
Only has to breath near an opposition player to give away a free but never gets one in return.
No wonder he looks frustrated half the time

Yep. Weitering was hanging off him the entire game.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Weitering had his number in round 1 so I was looking for an improved performance.
We sure got it. Tom worked his backside off today a little further from goal than usual & had 95% game time.
Most pleasingly the marks were starting to stick & with some concerns over that finger his game was one of the highlights for me today.

Reactions: 8 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Weitering had his number in round 1 so I was looking for an improved performance.
We sure got it. Tom worked his backside off today a little further from goal than usual & had 95% game time.
Most pleasingly the marks were starting to stick & with some concerns over that finger his game was one of the highlights for me today.

Agree and also even when the marks weren’t sticking he was competing - and that kept the focus on him and at the same time gave Jack that little bit extra freedom

Reactions: 2 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I’ll admit he surprised me today, he can seriously motor and chase/harass when it suits... for a guy that big, when the engine is red lining he is amazingly quick

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
From my memory, Tommy did most of his damage as a Key Forward with the Suns at CHF not in the Goalsquare.

2 metre Peter was in the square and Tommy roamed at will.

Might pay to run him up the ground a bit to get him into games especially against inferior tall backs.

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I thought Lynch was good today. Played much better as he ventured between 50 and the centre square. Plays his best footy when he is leading up the ground and then getting on the move back into forward 50.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Played a decent second half but was terrible in the first. His forward ruck work is also no good. Not enough separation between him and Jack today either but that’s probably due to the midfield getting smashed.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Like all forwards, looks far better when on the move. His body work is quite poor - especially in comparison to Jack, hence the free kick issue. He is slow - a genuine worry given the length of contract. Just needs to move & compete like he did in the second half today.