Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
1.3 and just doesn’t move enough to create space.
Look buggered at the end and just wanting the ball kicked on his head for a 1 on 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
If he got the free kicks the Port players got he’d kick 100 goals. Public enemy number 1 in the eyes of the maggots.

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Average at best, effort doesn’t seem to be there. Not moving enough. Needs a bloody good slap

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Out of form. Dropping marks, giving away silly frees and not moving or leading which is my biggest criticism of him. Really disappointing start to the year. Too good to drop - just has to play better.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imho he’s working bloody hard, getting double teamed each week and contest , plus we are just lobbying it on his head , not out in front to launch at......my only issue with Lynch is where are the crumbers, Lambert comes from 80 metres away and gets more ball then any of the others who should be getting a couple of snags each week

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Imho he’s working bloody hard, getting double teamed each week and contest , plus we are just lobbying it on his head , not out in front to launch at......my only issue with Lynch is where are the crumbers, Lambert comes from 80 metres away and gets more ball then any of the others who should be getting a couple of snags each week
Rioli, all came too easy for the lad. 3 flags in 4 years and was only really hungry in 2017 - Apologies as he didn’t play tonight.
Aarts, too slow.
George, a *smile*.
Butts, *smile*, he’s at the Aints
Bolton, he’s a midfielder.
Bartlett, oh *smile* he’s retired
Lambert, yep he’s our best crumbed but he’s coming from the midfield
We need Young Magic as soon as he is fit enough for AFL

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Rioli, all came too easy for the lad. 3 flags in 4 years and was only really hungry in 2017 - Apologies as he didn’t play tonight.
Aarts, too slow.
George, a *smile*.
Butts, *smile*, he’s at the Aints
Bolton, he’s a midfielder.
Bartlett, oh *smile* he’s retired
Lambert, yep he’s our best crumbed but he’s coming from the midfield
We need Young Magic as soon as he is fit enough for AFL
I’ve wondered at times if one of our young mids could actually play as a small forward, plenty of young guns have started that way

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Concrete hands.
Slices every set shot.
Cannot break a tackle for a bloke his size
Slowest hands in the game
Does not give enough contest when he has to come up to wings for Defensive exit.

Hugely disappointing so far this year.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ive never had a broken toe, how long does that take to come good.
He isn't moving freely. If the toe is still giving him issues he should take some time off to get it right.
He isn't moving towards the ball.
He is expecting to mark everything in the goal square.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Tough gig for our key forwards tonight, couple of genuine key back stoppers at Port
You're going soft Mr Brightside. We need to make this fella accountable. Really playing poorly compared to his potential.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Concrete hands.
Slices every set shot.
Cannot break a tackle for a bloke his size
Slowest hands in the game
Does not give enough contest when he has to come up to wings for Defensive exit.

Hugely disappointing so far this year.
I have to agree, but got shouted down for saying we needed to recruit another fast, medium-tall, strong-marking forward in the draft or through trade deals. Saw some of these weaknesses in Lynch a while back. For a big man, doesn't seem to know how to use his body to full effect.

Imagine the FL without JR8. Getting on - but still our key forward. And our 2017 SFs were deadly as a combo - all much better when Butler was there - complimentary qualities. Aarts is brave and tries but just doesn't do enough; Rioli same.