Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The way he has been moving makes you think this has been an issue for a while. Now is the time to fix it, we have a bye and it is mid-season.

Give CCJ and Chol a go and see what happens.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
The tests keep coming for the club and it looks as if we haven’t bottomed out yet - gives hopefully CCJ a chance to play the 5 to 6 games in the block and see what he has to offer.

Puts some pressure on Jack.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We got what we probably needed to do, albeit via injury. Lynch’s lack of mobility & inability to jump has been an issue for a while and with this news, perhaps it’s been injury related. In any case, our structure will be better as his replacement (CCJ I’m hoping) will be a bona fide second ruck. May expose Nankervis as an average forward tall when resting but that probably opens the structure door for Caddy.
Yep. When CCJ goes into the ruck Jack drops deep and caddy plays his 2017-18 role that he did so well.

Reactions: 1 user

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
I see this a an absolute blessing... both CCJ and Chol will get a proper run at it. Suspect we might play them both...and drop astbury.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Light weight. I managed a torn meniscus for 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
What a co-incidence. When I was working as a jackeroo just outside Bangkok, I had a side hustle managing a reggae band called Taun Mhaniskus. They were on the verge of making it big time when, all of sudden, @Dyer'ere muscled his way in and, well, you can imagine, that was the end of that.

So you didn't love them long time ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
No co-incidence that this has happened the minute our fixture eases. Reckon this has been there for a while. They thought they'd play him while we were playing some big guns and jag what wins we could.

Reactions: 2 users