Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Benny said today the surgery wasn't a surprise & they've been managing the injury. Might explain his l
lower output. Full credit to Tom for providing such a contest despite carrying a sore knee.
It explains so much why he was a bit down on performance. I hope playing him injured will not have a long term effect on Tom as he is too valuable. Still his injury will give us the chance to see what CCJ has got in AFL

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, little Joey replied with "but they have players that can easily replace him". Gerard changed topic.
Joey is as they say in the USA MilkToast and a light weight.

He is also suspiciously looking like another Richmond hater.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
It explains so much why he was a bit down on performance. I hope playing him injured will not have a long term effect on Tom as he is too valuable. Still his injury will give us the chance to see what CCJ has got in AFL
No the layoff will help him.

He's gonna carry us towards September like he carried us in 2019.

Unless we lose the next few games then we are shot to buggery.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Joey is as they say in the USA MilkToast and a light weight.

He is also suspiciously looking like another Richmond hater.

I suspect it's more simple than that. Joey is trying very hard to secure a media gig. He's failed so badly that he's now at the last resort - Champion Data expert. Joey is just jumping onto any bandwagon he thinks is popular at the moment.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I suspect it's more simple than that. Joey is trying very hard to secure a media gig. He's failed so badly that he's now at the last resort - Champion Data expert. Joey is just jumping onto any bandwagon he thinks is popular at the moment.
Might be onto something there B tryna increase his relevance.

Jabba the Hutchie prototype.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is it obvious enough to say that Lynchy called this operation now to avoid the hassle of travelling around Australia due to this Covid outbreak? No wonder he's been looking proppy all season.

tigerfan1961

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 25, 2004
Benny said today the surgery wasn't a surprise & they've been managing the injury. Might explain his l
lower output. Full credit to Tom for providing such a contest despite carrying a sore knee.
Might it also explain why his kicking for goal hasn’t been to his usual high standards? I think so

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Was exciting to hear Dimma say in the interview on SEN that Tom has had a great result with his recent knee surgery & that whilst he had been managing it for much of the season, the surgery has noticeably freed up his movement.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Was exciting to hear Dimma say in the interview on SEN that Tom has had a great result with his recent knee surgery & that whilst he had been managing it for much of the season, the surgery has noticeably freed up his movement.
Brilliant news. A running and jumping Lynch will be massive for us come end of the year and finals.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good news but I want CCJ in permanently.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Good news but I want CCJ in permanently.
It's exciting. Lynch when fit is the 1st option by a long way - think he will have a big 2nd half of the season once fit. But Chol showed us more than he ever has last week. He's quicker than CJ - jumps high - better kick. With our game plan it does not matter that CJ is a better mark. Love CJ. But next year we have Soldo back! Nank and Soldo are not old. Unless Chol improves (stamina & focus) in the ruck/forward role in the next month I think we offer him a low contract and focus on CJ. Clubs will take Chol and we sell CJ that he takes Jack's place once retired (poor man's Jack).

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tommy gonna be able to run when he gets back .....................good times .......................for the RFC.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
This guys gone from boiled chocolates to soft lollies.
Do we really need him?
Game against WC says we need him back!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
This guys gone from boiled chocolates to soft lollies.
Do we really need him?
Game against WC says we need him back!
Of course we need him. Hurn doesn’t take uncontested marks if he plays.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tom zero chance v Saints?

He did his PCL May 21, Saints game June 25.