Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Play him where he is best suited - in the forward line.

A flop? Get a grip. He was a massive reason why we won the 2019 premiership. Without him we dont win - simple. And just as important last year in another premiership. He kicked 63 goals in 2019 and 30 goals last year (6th overall in the Coleman with Charlie Dixon in 2nd place on 32).

But hey lets stick him at CHB.
4 years to go at 1.2 million and getting worse each week after 2 very ordinary years - I call that a flop and a massive one at that.

At least at CHB he can contribute but hey lets follow your plan and pay him 20k per kick each week!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
4 years to go at 1.2 million and getting worse each week after 2 very ordinary years - I call that a flop and a massive one at that.

At least at CHB he can contribute but hey lets follow your plan and pay him 20k per kick each week!
This year he has been disappointing no doubt - but a busted knee does that to the best of them.

You honestly think he had an ordinary year last year? Maybe ask Jack how ordinary he thinks Tom has been.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
A bit of work on Lynch by the medical ream and he will be ripe for next season. However being continually held and obstructed illegally without any ump support is not helping his game

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Compare the free kicks Dixon gets. Its criminal to watch this every week.
If he was still wearing a GC he would be +20 free kicks this year.
Hocking has told the umpires to bend us over.
Someone mentioned Collingwood.
Even when they cemented in the bottom 4, they get some super special free kicks inside 50.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
This year he has been disappointing no doubt - but a busted knee does that to the best of them.

You honestly think he had an ordinary year last year? Maybe ask Jack how ordinary he thinks Tom has been.
I don't know how many remember earlier in the season when he copped another whack in the media and Dimma defended him, saying the same thing.....he's asked to different way to other forwards. The following week Lynch kick 4 and was one of our BOG's. I wouldn't be surprised if the shackles are off this week. Dimma is right though, our forwards get indecently assaulted each week and it does feel the umps turn a blind eye

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
You watch the umps give Tom a soft free kick in the first quarter this week, you know, to show they‘re fair and all that.

Then resume normal transmission after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

If he never does anything again, he's paid his way.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
One of the few games this year where I didn't question his energy or commitment. Make this the base for 2022 Tom. You have to be e THE man in the forward half, Jack should the back up in his swan song season.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If there is one player that will enjoy 6 months off.
It's lynch, from his knee, to his toe, to his hand issues this year.
He deserves to relax and come back refreshed

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He had a good game. Imagine the damage he could do if the ball wasn’t kicked to his toes. *smile* we give him some *smile* delivery.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Moved a bit better over the last couple of weeks. Must have a great pre season for us to bounce back next year