Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah he played okay today but geez he’s had a disappointing season. It was a dead rubber today. Would like to have seen him play that way when it mattered this year.

Anyway hope he has a good rest and a big pre season and plays up to his best level next year. He’s just gotta move more.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Why is he such a pox shot on goal?? Never thought it was an issue at GC. Or maybe I never paid that much attention to him. Good game though.
It’s his ball drop. It’s not as steady like Jacks for example.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The more I think about it the more I think Lynch is a must for Captain , sets a perfect example of leadership with his take no *smile* attitude on field, that’s exactly what we need in earning the respect and fear of the competition again . Hail Ye Tom

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lynchy and Dimma holding aloft the 2022 Cup in front of 100K at the G ................................

I like it as it would be the ultimate up yours to the Maggots who thought they had him.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Might not mean much but very interesting that Tom Lynch was the first to send Gibcus a text message..
Nice touch.

Hobbs was welcomed to the Bombers by Heppell, Ridley, Shiel, McGrath and Zach Merrett.

They are well and truly out to out Richmond Man the Tigers................ #fake Richmond #itdidntworkforFiggy

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nice touch.

Hobbs was welcomed to the Bombers by Heppell, Ridley, Shiel, McGrath and Zach Merrett.

They are well and truly out to out Richmond Man the Tigers................ #fake Richmond #itdidntworkforFiggy
All true craigo. Figgy failed but let's keep an eye on what NotasgoodasRichmondbourne are doing with the cup travelling around Oz.