Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
If he gets suspended we should appeal and take the video of Stagerfield caving in Vlastuin’s face in the 2020 GF. That will display a clear precedent and is the only defence we need.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If he gets suspended we should appeal and take the video of Stagerfield caving in Vlastuin’s face in the 2020 GF. That will display a clear precedent and is the only defence we need.
No such thing as precedent allowed in the kangaroo court when the Tiges are involved.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Unfortunately they've already rolled out a Toby Greene precedent on the SFS ..... Matthew Lloyd's been up all night searching the archives!

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
When everyone else was leading the Coleman, you heard about it.

Now, not so much.

Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
That was my thoughts too. Why didn't they show that for comparison?

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Has anyone really spoken about the hit? Hasn't been written about from what I have seen, whereas the website that shall not be named mentioned Pickett's.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011

Bailey Fritsch elbow at the 17 second mark of the video. He was found not guilty.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users