Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Yep. And his best piece of play was in the last 30 seconds when he sprinted down from the 50 to be last man in defense and taking possession of the ball as the final siren went.
Yep noticed that.
reminded me of the Port Prelim.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
It genuinely surprised me how well he was moving coming back from injury. Looked fast & agile.
Fingers crossed his body remains sound because right now he's an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 6 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Thought he was great on Sunday. That’s what I’ve been looking for from T.J. Lynch. Heavy contest work in the air, clunking one grabbers, moving well, kicking straight.

Was the difference.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It genuinely surprised me how well he was moving coming back from injury. Looked fast & agile.
Fingers crossed his body remains sound because right now he's an absolute weapon.
Got a bit nervous seeing up on the wing and down back late in the game, his hammys don't need that.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Very noticeable that he looked a lot better moving around on Sunday. He has looked hindered for so much of the time you forget just how well Lynch can move when he isn't injured.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Tommy J does seem to play well first game back, I think the game V Collingwood was similar.
Hopefully he can do the same this week.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Tommy J does seem to play well first game back, I think the game V Collingwood was similar.
Hopefully he can do the same this week.
There aren't any quality 1 on 1 Defendes in the comp.
Even Chol bent over Barass.
Walker slapped Weithering
Lynch shat on Andrews.
Collingwood didn't have a proper foward and the port captain had a horrible game.
Port dropped Clurry after the Geelong game.
Who's the best defender in the comp today?

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Tom was in fine form preceding his hamstring injury in the Dreamtime game ( from memory)
then his season became interrupted.
such a pity..

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
When Tom is in that ‘mood’ we are a much better team.
He straightens us up and makes us so much more dangerous.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Don't think Tom has been fully fit for about two years.
Always seems to be carrying an injury.
This is the best i've seen him since 2019

Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
so important to us

doesn't do a hammy against GC we're top 4

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'm so happy to see his pack marking getting back to where it was.
Every photo from that weekend's game where he's making a fist shows just how damaged that middle finger is on his right hand is.
Literally cannot bend it. It's fused straight.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users