Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
That's why you pay to get fowards and not midfielders.
Collingwood killed themselves to get Beams and Treloar
And we get a free agent in lynch and we are singing while they are waiting for McLovin

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If Lynch can score another bag of goals this weekend and finish 2nd in the Colman, the AA committee are going to be sweating.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
8 goals, tried to give another one off to Jack and kicked it out on the full. Had another couple that on another day the smalls wouldn't have got before him. Sheddas 1st goal was play on from a free on Lynch about 25m out. Cumbos 1st was marked in front of Lynch. Jack should have handballed to him in the 4th when he kicked the ball across goal.

Could have been a monster day. 8 was great but even more is that on another day, his positioning would have resulted in him having another 3 or 4 shots at goal.

The Hawks had no answer for him and his form (16 in 3 games since coming back) will have a lot of the other top 8 teams sweating on playing us.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
8 goals, tried to give another one off to Jack and kicked it out on the full. Had another couple that on another day the smalls wouldn't have got before him. Sheddas 1st goal was play on from a free on Lynch about 25m out. Cumbos 1st was marked in front of Lynch. Jack should have handballed to him in the 4th when he kicked the ball across goal.

Could have been a monster day. 8 was great but even more is that on another day, his positioning would have resulted in him having another 3 or 4 shots at goal.

The Hawks had no answer for him and his form (16 in 3 games since coming back) will have a lot of the other top 8 teams sweating on playing us.
He left at Least 2 on the ground yesterday..
Considering he was going for his PB, he wasn't scared to look for better options.
*smile* knows why the media hate him.
He *smile* all over fat guts and the 2 chicko rolls at Carlton.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If Lynch can score another bag of goals this weekend and finish 2nd in the Colman, the AA committee are going to be sweating.
Was just about to post about the AA.

Has missed 4 games, is 7 behind the leader, and has the best average. I'll be bleeding if he doesn't get selected.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Has missed 4 games, is 7 behind the leader, and has the best average. I'll be bleeding if he doesn't get selected.

He won't. I fully expect the AA committee to select the 2 Geelong spearheads and using the ability to work well together as the reason for their inclusion above Curnow.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

And averages nearly 1 more contested mark per game than anybody else.- and many of his contested marks are pack marks that no one else can take.

As long as defenders arent allowed to hold onto him all day no one can stop him.

Reactions: 6 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
He won't. I fully expect the AA committee to select the 2 Geelong spearheads and using the ability to work well together as the reason for their inclusion above Curnow.
Is this a spearhead? I was thinking some other word with "head" on the end

1660539957565.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
How's his marking?
Earlier on this year we were debating if he could mark it again. Now he's back yo the very best

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Interesting stat on accuracy.
Most leading goalkickers are 62-65%. All about the same. Wright at bummers is 67%

Lynch is leading 70.5%.
At the peak of his craft is Big Tom

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
If he was on park would have beaten Sydney GC and North and would be about $3.50 for the flag

We would be sitting comfortably in the top 4 if he had play through the bad patch we had.

This is true.

But if we can get through the first two finals there is a possibility it actually turns into an advantage for us.

Whilst he was playing good footy before his hammy, the break looks to have done him wonders. He's running, loving and jumping higher than ever.

No niggles and confidence sky high.

He's coming into this finals series fresh as a daisy.

• Love

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014

Whilst he was playing good footy before his hammy, the break looks to have done him wonders. He's running, loving and jumping higher than ever.

Not certain about his loving, but his running and jumping is certainly high class.

It must be good for his confidence, all of that running jumping and loving

• Haha