Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I hope Lynch takes this personally and tears Brisbane a new *smile* in the final. This is a massive snub to him. And Mince and Yobbo etc have not even mentioned him as a player unlucky to miss. He has been completely ignored.

The disrespect to Richmond players is staggering.

Reactions: 10 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I hope Lynch takes this personally and tears Brisbane a new *smile* in the final. This is a massive snub to him. And Mince and Yobbo etc have not even mentioned him as a player unlucky to miss. He has been completely ignored.

The disrespect to Richmond players is staggering.
Staggering? It’s just the norm these days isn’t it!??

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
Most players think the AA is a joke and just a nice little contract earner if it happens.

Club b&f placing much more weight. If at the end of the year we’ve jagged one or gone deep look at the b&f placings. That’s the one the players respect

Reactions: 3 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I'd rather he adds another premiership medal to his collection than a meaningless subjective AFL fantasy team award.

Reactions: 7 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
How *smile* predictable. AA is a waste of time and a complete joke nowdays

Reactions: 4 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
No Hawkins or Cameron

View attachment 16536Deleted
Hawkins and Cameron kicked 2 goals between them v the Dees and Swans (both to Hawkins), while Hawkins was goalless against us. Cameron got 3.
i guess when they fail to perform again against those teams in finals they can at least claim it wasnt a "finals choke".

others might have some better stats, but when Lynch has been fit and firing this year he has been unstoppable.

Reactions: 1 users