Maggot Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maggot Pies

smoo

The Tiger Roars Again!
Sep 8, 2003
Melbourne
www.techspeak.biz
S'funny....If it was almost any other Vic team besides the Tiges, I wouldn't begrudge them a Flag. Not going soft on other Vic teams mind you........Just can't bring myself to the thought of even remotely supporting the Maggot Pies without reaching for a box of Panadol, a good stiff Scotch and Coke, and a solid 8 hours of sleep....LOL...My better half supports them, so I have to smile, say "yes, no, 3 bags full..."..."yes Rocca is talented..(retch, chuck, hurl). yes Buckley will win the Brownlow, etc, etc, etc. Not an Eddie fan, but if ony we had a prez as passionate, a coach half as good, and a team that really wanted to bleed for the colours they wear.....Siiggggghhhhhhhh! Back to the Scotch and Coke for now..... ::)

Yep smoo, i know exactly where you stand ON EGGSHELLS! normally a vic team would be my choice but this time black & white :eek: hate to see brissy win a 3rd flag but what other option is there ??? where is the phone a friend lifeline when u need it

Personally speaking Id rather see Brisbane win by a point or more. I dont care if they win three in a row, there is very few of them around to annoy us about it!

However, think back to 1990 through to about 1996 and remember just how bloody obnoxious all those pie fans were!

Yes Id gladly see the Lions win three in a row in order to avoid another five or six years of that type of torture!

And seeing them in tears again wouldnt be to bad either ;D

Unfortunately its a fair chance that the mag-ettes may win. GO BEARS

Also if there is a GOD... the pies will lose and the colliwobbles shall have returned !!!!!!

2 GF loses in 2 years.. .would have to be asked wouldnt it?
;D

No way do I want Collingwood to win. In 1990, there was an article every day in the newspaper regarding Collingwood. This went on for a whole year.

Nothing better that Collingwood behind by two points, Buckley marks 30 metres out with 1 second left, choke choke choke, he misses, Brisbane win

I wonder if all these feral supports would hate Buckley.

I like that idea nwonash... but with a little twist it could be alot sweeter.... they are down by a point with 3 seconds to go he marks 30 m out directly in front and..... plays on.... not getting his kick away before the siren sounds :D and 03 becomes good again.

Tigerdog said:
I like that idea nwonash... but with a little twist it could be alot sweeter.... they are down by a point with 3 seconds to go he marks 30 m out directly in front and..... plays on.... not getting his kick away before the siren sounds :D and 03 becomes good again.

How about this - Pies are down by 1, Buckley marks 30m out straight in front. The siren goes. He goes back comes in and kicks straight through. Scum fans rejoice, an impromptu rendition of the song breaks out but wait....... what's happened ?????? Buckley has veered off the mark and played on by accident, oh deary me. There is a god.

re
I like that idea nwonash... but with a little twist it could be alot sweeter.... they are down by a point with 3 seconds to go he marks 30 m out directly in front and..... plays on.... not getting his kick away before the siren sounds

And then the Australian Taxation Office take Mcguire to the cleaners and he has to spend Xmas in jail.

That would be a great way to finish 03 !!! :D