Magpies out | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Magpies out

pissed off

I'm a llama!
Aug 14, 2003
I do not care who takes the flag this year but i pray collingwood gets knocked out nice and early.Words cannot describe my hate for them or their fat neck president.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
No arguements there....all tho a similar scenario to last years grandfinal would also be pleasing. Just to witness mick, eddie and those delusional supporters crying in unison would warm the heart.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I couldn't stand the build up to the grand final again, even if I knew Collingwood would lose.

I hope they go out in straight sets with Essendon following close behind.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
there would be nothing better than Collingwood making the Grand Final and losing by a single point.

I love it when they whinge and cry and start making excuses. Last year they blamed the goal umpire.

Nothing worst that a sore loser.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Having the misfortune to live opposite Victoria Park I can assure you that the morons who follow Collingwood make it a terrible place to be when the Pies are in the finals, let alone the big one. Ideally they'll make the grandfinal and be leading by 11 points with about 10 seconds left on the clock when the umpire pays a free that wasn't there. After scoring the goal is scored Buckley runs past someone in the centre and they take a dive - player wasn't touched but the umpire pays the free. Buckley is furious and says some rather naughty things - oh no it's a fifty metre penalty. Siren sounds. Player kicks. Clearly a behind (same goal umpire as last year to add salt). What - two flags? Pies lose by a point.
My house is destroyed by the rampant mob but who cares. They were robbed. You beauty - almost as good as the Tigers winning a flag. probably more likely too. ;D

P

PuntRoadRoar

shawry said:
Would be a much better option than Crows or Port winning it in my opinion. Cmon West Coast.

shawry are you nuts ????? how could you wish that on anyone living in perth? living over here is hard enough and something i would have thought especially you would know about...... you have made me grumpy now.

Cmon Sydney !!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Would it be the same feeling if the Dockers won it PRR? I'd certainly go for them a mile ahead of the Weagles.

P

PuntRoadRoar

dunno rosy,

the media ppl here are most hard to deal with and they jump on both as quick as possible......

good luck to the shockers though... been a long time coming.

TigerFury

Eloquent Feral
Dec 19, 2002
Belgrave
Personally, I would like to see Jason Torney win a premiership. Hopefully at the expense of Stuey Maxfield playing in another losing side!