Major AFL/ Hawthorn announcement coming on Wednesday.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
crackertiger said:
Unfortunately Collingwood is the other club. Emergency services game..
It's the Bowel Cancer promotion for prisoners. Chokingwood black and white prison bars and Horforn's brown poo and yellow **** both from the bowels.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
Brodders17 said:
Pokie appreciation round?
Get some of that pokie theme music pre-game blaring through the speakers. Have some footage of grannies playing the pokies at 4am on the big screen. Have the players run through a guard of honour of mums and dads at seats playing machines. Get some cars with kids locked in them in the MCG car park, have some live shots beamed into the ground.

Bruce Mathieson can present the medal for BOG, awarded to the player that best exemplifies the desperation of the pokie player to be in action no matter what the cost.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
They are going to merge then copy the blueprint of a successful club by keeping the black of collingwood and the yellow of hawthorn and having a combined membership of over 100,000.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Labor, if elected will fund the new facility at Dingley to the tune of $20 million.

In the papers today. #porkbarelling

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
So an ex Liberal Premier, Jeff Kennett, can get a promised $20 million from federal Labour should they win.
RFC have been promised $13 million from Lib's should they get in.

I think the Hawks are on the odds on favorite.

Surely we should be hedging our bets and lobbying Labour as well.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
caesar said:
So an ex Liberal Premier, Jeff Kennett, can get a promised $20 million from federal Labour should they win.
RFC have been promised $13 million from Lib's should they get in.

I think the Hawks are on the odds on favorite.

Surely we should be hedging our bets and lobbying Labour as well.
Yes exactly.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Emergency service match

Show appreciation for the men and women who provide this service.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
its funny. people here are complaining about 1 team getting more government handouts than the other. and here i am complaining about how much handouts AFL teams and AFL infrastructure receives in general. upwards of $5 billion since 2003.