Make text larger | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Make text larger

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
Hi
I've just got a new phone (android). When I look up pre I get a small version of it. Could someone tell me how to make it bigger?

Thanks!

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
caspar said:
Hi
I've just got a new phone (android). When I look up pre I get a small version of it. Could someone tell me how to make it bigger?

Thanks!
images

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
I knew someone would do that.
:D
Well done anyway. Your work in the jokes thread redeems you...

Umm. The problem is that with the magnifying glass I have to keep scrolling left to right to read every line.

On a computer for example I'd hit, what is it, Ctrl and +. It makes everything bigger, without making everything go off the edge. My trusty but ancient iPod has been showing it all at a good size.... My new (and first!!!) phone is not so helpful.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
caspar said:
I knew someone would do that.
:D
Well done anyway. Your work in the jokes thread redeems you...

Umm. The problem is that with the magnifying glass I have to keep scrolling left to right to read every line.

On a computer for example I'd hit, what is it, Ctrl and +. It makes everything bigger, without making everything go off the edge. My trusty but ancient iPod has been showing it all at a good size.... My new (and first!!!) phone is not so helpful.

Sorry mate ;D
I don't know much about phones. I'm sure someone can help you out

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Same as enlarging a photo...both fingers on the screen and spread them whilst maintaining contact. Works for me on my Sony smart phone.