Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Scott still doesn't know why he loses to us. Watching that he seems deluded and his messaging to his players was underwhelming. Comparing the huddles we were tight and inspired. They were loose and confused.

Reckon that clip will add more doubt and scrutiny over Scott's coaching from the cats hierarchy and supporters.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Scott still doesn't know why he loses to us. Watching that he seems deluded and his messaging to his players was underwhelming. Comparing the huddles we were tight and inspired. They were loose and confused.

Reckon that clip will add more doubt and scrutiny over Scott's coaching by the cats hierarchy and supporters.
Spot on Harry.
Dazed and confused.
Its really poor messaging to his players.
'Go up the centre'. It just dosent sound like a coach that has faith in his game plan.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can't get over the constant negativity in Scott's messaging to his players towards a team that loves beating them.
'Run through them'
'Let's grind them down'
'We deserve this'
'Its plan vs KAO's'

His player's must be tone deaf constantly listening to shiit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Can't get over the constant negativity in Scott's messaging to his players towards a team that loves beating them.
'Run through them'
'Let's grind them down'
'We deserve this'
'Its plan vs KAO's'

His player's must be tone deaf constantly listening to shiit like that.
There’s only so many times Scott can tell his players that they are the better team but still lose.
That game broke Scott. Finall hit him that we are a better team then the cats.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Reckon that clip will add more doubt and scrutiny over Scott's coaching from the cats hierarchy and supporters.

"It's a matter of inches" :))

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
There’s only so many times Scott can tell his players that they are the better team but still lose.
That game broke Scott. Finall hit him that we are a better team then the cats.
Deep down he knew he had no chance.
In the snippets not once did he mention how good we are.
He just prayed they would win.
They're one loss away from a major in-house capitulation.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
A while ago Clarkson would dribble from the side of his mouth after sniffing a strawberry donut and the media would print it. Dimma about to enter that territory after the Amazon doc.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
i watched a bit of ONiB last night in which they showed the Dangediver hit on Vloss.
the thing that stood out to me was that Dangerdiver had 3 actions in that incident.

1st when he saw that a collision was going to happen he "cocked" his elbow.

2nd When he thought he could punch the ball he extended his arm to do so

3rd When he saw Vloss he "Recocked" his elbow & hit him in the head.

Imo he should have been cited for striking because the "head is sacrosanct" It should have certainly been a free kick

Reactions: 4 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
i watched a bit of ONiB last night in which they showed the Dangediver hit on Vloss.
the thing that stood out to me was that Dangerdiver had 3 actions in that incident.

1st when he saw that a collision was going to happen he "cocked" his elbow.

2nd When he thought he could punch the ball he extended his arm to do so

3rd When he saw Vloss he "Recocked" his elbow & hit him in the head.

Imo he should have been cited for striking because the "head is sacrosanct" It should have certainly been a free kick
Fully agree and had it been lynch I reckon 3-4w

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I just noticed Justin Langer has barely won a game since the doco aired.

The tigers are not much better.

Any coincidence?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Langer's the biggest fraud since Wallet. And at least Wallet was creative. Maybe the biggest fraud since the Giesh.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Langer's the biggest fraud since Wallet. And at least Wallet was creative. Maybe the biggest fraud since the Giesh.
I must say I enjoyed him the doco. I didn't come away with that opinion at all.

Says something about current state of cricket that I didn't even know they had barely won a game for 2 years. Probably because it's all on pay TV.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I must say I enjoyed him the doco. I didn't come away with that opinion at all.

Says something about current state of cricket that I didn't even know they had barely won a game for 2 years. Probably because it's all on pay TV.
Don't worry too much as the way England are playing at the moment I am also glad the matches are on pay TV. I see more heart from my parks cricket team.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Don't worry too much as the way England are playing at the moment I am also glad the matches are on pay TV. I see more heart from my parks cricket team.
Zero faith in his top order by Root bowling first. 3 for 280 later...

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I just watched the last episode again.

highlights

1/2 time speech where dimma revs the team up starts with shorts crazy eyes, infects Cotchin and by the end balta looks like he wants to snap someone in half

dimma telling leppa he thought we were *smile* at half time

Peggy saying it was a master class in coaching (it sure damn was)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users