Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo)

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Wasn't sure if there's a specific thread on the upcoming series, so if there is I'd be happy to be pointed in that direction.
If not, I imagine there'll be plenty of differing opinions before, during and after so I thought I'd start one after the latest drip feed from the AFL.

As soon as I saw this quote from Natanui, I automatically thought of Tom Lynch and what sort of narrative he would invoke if he were to make a similar comment about an upcoming opponent.

"I can't wait to bash this kid on Saturday, I'm sorry to say that," Naitanui said after watching O'Brien's public apology.

I think one will be.... "We love to see this kind of competitive banter coming from the best big man in the competition!"
As opposed to. .... "Calls for AFL to launch inquiry into threats of onfield violence!".... Splashed across the front page and leading every news bulletin.

Reactions: 6 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Bit of a sneak peek into the RFC side of the doco:

Looks fantastic.

Just on the last scene with Benny, it looks like his windshield is cracked when he drives off?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Looks fantastic.

Just on the last scene with Benny, it looks like his windshield is cracked when he drives off?

Definitely is crACked.

Also Dimma refers to Castagna as "George"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I reckon Eddie Betts is a top class bloke in the same class as Bacher and i think the AFL could do alot right to keep him involved in the dynamics of the game.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Another teaser.... this time on us!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Another teaser.... this time on us!

And if anyone was under the illusion that CJ and Stacky didn't cost someone their job, it is pretty clear they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Looks fantastic.

Probably slammed Stackie's and Cujo's heads into it.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
If you wanna see how far the crows have fallen check out the recent episode. Rock bottom.

Think we just noticed the moment Crouch's papers were stamped. He was completely unaccepting that he was made the mistake. Great team player.

Reactions: 2 users