Malthouse/Buckley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Malthouse/Buckley

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I wonder of the above listed mainstays he wanted to jettison then. I think Brock McLean was one.

But surely not: Simpson, Walker, Yarran, Gibbs, Murphy, Judd, Walker, Kreuzer, Carrazzo, Rowe, Tuohy who all stayed with Malthouse during his tenure. .

The delistings at the end of 2013 were Marcus Davies, Aaron Joseph, Luke Mitchell, Patrick McCarthy, Andrew Collins, Frazer Dale, Rhys O’Keeffe, Jeremy Laidler and the trades were Eddie Betts and Shaun Hampson. Apart from Eddie I can’t imagine any of the others could be referred to as bring on bring on long contracts.

B

Bill James

Thats a a different issue essentially. Once Malthouse agreed to the change before they won the premiership, he was bound to it.
Like he was bound to the West Coast when he came to Collingwood?

Reactions: 1 user