March to the finals 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

March to the finals 2023

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
The dream is alive must win by at least 10 goals In at least 3 of our last game and we have a chance to do that.
we never should have lost to Essendon the dogs or Gold coast.
should be sitting pretty in the 8.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The dream is alive must win by at least 10 goals In at least 3 of our last game and we have a chance to do that.
we never should have lost to Essendon the dogs or Gold coast.
should be sitting pretty in the 8.

Tigers will need to be fair dinkum tomorrow to put any sort of decent margin on the Eaglers.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought I'd do a ladder predictor assuming we'll beat West Coast. I was going to assume Tigers need to win 5 of last 6 but come the last round I found we could lose to Port and still finish 7th. Didn't realise but many teams in that group are playing each other. So 4 of the last 6 might do it. I think now 5 wins would almost certainly mean we make it. In my ladder 5 wins would have us ending 5th. It's just an unbelievably close finish to the season.

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
So, in our march for top 4, none of the results matter much this week (except our own).

In the odd event that Adelaide beat Melbourne, it would increase our chances, but is not necessary.

It'd be nice if Carlton somehow lost to West Coast, but that's not going to happen, and again not necessary.

In my ladder predictor, tonight's game determines whether the Doggies or Essendon make finals.