mark williams 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

mark williams 2

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
port adelaide didnt sing the club song and mark williams had control over it. also only one player from port wore a black arm band for Cpatain Blood. its disgraceful.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
The AFL have no control over whether or not a club sings their song. If I remember correctly a few years ago when essendon won the flag they didn't sing their song for at least 4 weeks leading up to the finals. Sheedy didn't want them getting ahead of them selves and said they could sing it when it really mattered.

As for them not wearing arm bands it's extremely disrespectful but again the AFL has no control over that.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Legend = Jack DYER
Moron = Choco WILLIAMS

If WILLIAMS had half the heart JD had Port might actually win one final.

To hear team talking about practising negative tactics for the finals shows they are mentally beaten before they even start

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I also thought it was disrespectful Port not wearing the black arm bands.

At least West Coast did. I dont think any other clubs did.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
it is a black day for footy when a legend of the game is not even being respected by all the competiton's teams. all those teams should be thankful that we had such a legend at our time. DISGRACE. YOU ARE AN IDIOT DEMETRIOU!