Matildas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matildas

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Great stuff that will be replayed many times over the years. Dropped him nicely. But she's lucky she didn't get a straight red card for what she did.
Wasn't an opposition player, just an annoying cockroach. Shouldn't even have been yellow carded for squashing the ignorant little snot. Perfectly placed little hip n .

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Violent conduct on the field during the game. Doesn't matter if it was a player or spectator.

They also don't want players engaging with pitch invaders so the potential red is an extra deterrent

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Matildas off to a good start against Indonesia in a round of the Asian Cup , 5-0 after 24 minutes, Kerr with a brace.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Did they just pluck 11 Indonesian women off the street for this game?? :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geezuz. Another deference to The Abyss of 2021-22.

How many days now till round 1 ???

• Haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
No wonder AngryAnt quit as coach.

it all went downhill as soon as I left

seriously though Indo soccer is in a mess. As a Muslim nation a lot of girls don't even take up the sport. Despite being soccer-obsessed with a football pitch in every village and no shortage of raw talent, the men's game is in a terrible state - the FA is incredibly corrupt, organisation is poor, matches are rigged, fan violence is an issue... even Malaysia routinely beats them.

• Sad

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Sam Kerr now the player with the most goals for Australia, moving past Timmy Cahill last night. She's genuinely one of the worlds elite players.

Last edited:
  • Love

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
let's see if my usual dire predictions of doom for the Matildas come true this time. Gustavsson has had enough time to prepare this squad now, so let's see. 18-0 even over the Indos is a pretty hot start.

That's it! THEY'VE SPENT THEIR TICKETS TOO EARLY

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I know it was a slaughter and everyone laughs at women's sports, but let's not forget men's sports. I mean we can't even get a contest in Grand Final's between Richmond - GWS, Richmond - Adelaide, Richmond - Collingwood in particular ;) and the Geelong - Port Adelaide GF in 2007, 119 point smashing!!

The 2021 GF, well the Bulldogs were not far off Indonesia's women, the last 50 minutes they effectively lost to Melbourne 16 goals to 1, yes in 50 minutes goals scored were 16-1, the 18-0 was at least over 90 minutes :ROFLMAO:

And won't even mention but I will, the men's 2002 World Cup Qualifiers when Australia had some tough first round battles -
Australia - P-4; W-4, D-0, L-0; GF - 66; GA - 0.

Australia V Tonga - 22-0 - Aloissi 6, Mori 4, Muscat 4, Chipperfield 2, Zdrillic 2
Australia v American Samoa - 31-0 - Archie Thompson 13, Zdrillic 8, Boutsianis 3, Colosimo 2, Popovic 2, Vidmar 2.
Australi v Fiji - 2-0 Yay a close one - Corica & Foxe 1 each.
Australia v Samoa - 11-0 - Popovic 2, Thompson 2, Vidmar 2, Zdrillic 2.