Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
His highlight video tells me he is quick & likes to hurt people !))

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I actually like this pick, believe he is good mates with Marlion? saw them arrive together at a VFL game a couple of seasons ago at Sandi.

X-factor, speed and nice height, if he has matured could be a great get.

Will certainly fit into the Brotherhood at Tigerland.
Yep. I’m ok with it. Makes sense. Guarantee he’ll be more of a chance of long term success than most of the others selected.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
If the hierarchy believes he can score more than 1 goal in 6 games, he's straight in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Parker comes to the Tigers following a best-on-ground performance for the Bulldogs last weekend, finishing with four goals from 26 possessions, nine marks, six inside-50s and three tackles against West Coast's reserves side in the WAFL.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Pace, pressure and minimal touches that make an impact.

There’s a role for that in our blueprint. Interesting pick.

Here for it.

Reactions: 3 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Doesn't play anything like Robinson. Is fast and from what I've seen at AFL level outside, the opposite to Robinson (slow and inside)

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
6 months free hit, don't know enough about him to have any real opinion. Trust the club on this one.

Reactions: 2 users

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
I don’t know anything about this guy. But if as a package he is a genuine mature bodies viable option for the non-Kamydyn wing then I’m all for it. It’s the most pressing structural need we have IMO.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Sounds dumb (and you could say this about a lot of players) but I reckon he,ll be a better player in a good team. The icing on the cake type.

Reactions: 4 users

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Don't mind this pick from the perspective of plenty of talent just needs urgency files. Perfect speculative pick