Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Thank-you Matt. Giving your all in our guernsey makes you a Richmond Man.
Best of luck to you and your family.

Reactions: 2 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
was always in awe of his effort

in a different era he could have been a regular 1st grader
but with modern defensive structures, hack kicks out of packs are quickly rebounded

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I really enjoyed Parker’s workrate and his intent. If he could kick he’d be on a real contract.

Looks like RFC is clearing the decks.

All youth from here in 22.

Reactions: 4 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Poor selection in mid 2021 when our footy brains trust were still in denial about Stand Rule impact on the game overall, and in particularly Richmond.
Despite plenty of evidence from R3 Swan game onwards that a premium was back on foot skills, we went again on a top up player with poor foot skills but good pressure.
Unfortunately was never going to work for us, which of course is Richmond's bad, and no reflection on Matt Parker.

Reactions: 1 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Certainly gave his all can't ask for much more than that. Just a tad more polish & would have been a good player.

All the best Matty.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I loved this guys run and toughness, just didn't have the skills to succeed,which is a shame. Did the Tiger jumper proud when he wore it. Good luck MP.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Good on him, had another crack, played some more AFL. And now his family comes first, was probably going at years end.

Good decisions all round.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Got the the most out of himself. Certainly left no stone unturned.

Well done and good luck Matty Parker.