Matty Capuano | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matty Capuano

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
How come St Kilda can sack a ruckman when we're crying out for a tall player?
If there was justice in footy we could have traded an excess player to the Saints and plonked Matty in the goal square for us this week.
A change of scenery can do wonders for a player. Matty was under performing and so are a few of our guys.
Win/Win....
How about it Jacko? ;D

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Maybe if we threaten Jacko with having to spend a weekend with Diggler and Tigerfurious He might all of a sudden reintroduce the mid season draft and allow us to swap Peter Paul and Mary ( King, Biddiscombe and Pettifer) for Capuano ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Surely you jest. Matty Capuano was shot when he left North (even before that he was never very good). I was surprised at the time he got picked up by another club.
But more to the point (and I don't know any details) how
*smile* harsh is what Grant Thomas did?! Surely you could say to the bloke 'I no longer believe in your ability to give us 100 percent so you will not play another game in the senipors and will be de-listed at the end of the year'. Rather than "you are *smile*, ya don't pull ya weight, heres ya money now *smile* off"!
So who was the last player to be sacked mid-season? Was it some rookie listed player for Collingwood??