Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
The positive is , he won’t cost us much ,

Don’t think the other clubs will be circling too much on this one due to a sir name .

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Matt Clarke on the afl.com.au podcast doesn’t give you much confidence. Diplomatically said he’s out of shape and they’re not putting any pressure or expectations on him. Your call may be about right the way he’s tracking
Yeah but our fitness team will burn the spare tyre off. It’s his desire that’s important.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea
You've built a love but that love falls apart
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do

I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
But listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
The feeling of belonging to your dreams

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do
Roxette
Top pop band that broke through just before the Seattle grunge sound started.

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Currently a long way off, pretty bubbly character though, big year for him coming and hopefully he can get a few games with Oakleigh Chargers to see what that level is like. Would be a pretty decent forward line there next year with Ugle-Hagen taking hangers and Rioli crumbing

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Currently a long way off, pretty bubbly character though, big year for him coming and hopefully he can get a few games with Oakleigh Chargers to see what that level is like. Would be a pretty decent forward line there next year with Ugle-Hagen taking hangers and Rioli crumbing
I share your thoughts D85 , I know it’s silly to right off a blue blood talent at such an early age, however at this point imho he’d be lucky to go in the rookie draft.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It’s his desire that’s important.

Genes are pretty influential too, and are very hard to develop in a kid who doesn't have the pedigree.

I have no doubt that MRJ will make our lives more joyful in some capacity.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Could very well be that he doesn't get serious enough about his footy till his early twenties n becomes a mature age surprise. Could also be that he's simply not quite good enough for AFL level.
Happy to wait n see what happens before I start hyperventilating.

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
This Bennell thing is gaining a bit of momentum lately, Is it just the Barlow article combined with Gary Lyon and sam edmund's recent conversation on SEN or is there real substance to this .

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This Bennell thing is gaining a bit of momentum lately, Is it just the Barlow article combined with Gary Lyon and sam edmund's recent conversation on SEN or is there real substance to this .

Always found it interesting that Tom Lynch has a photo of him and Bennell as his avatar on twitter. ... not sure he uses it that often, but he hasn't bothered to change it fwiw.
I know they haven't played together for years but Lynchy doesn't come across as a bloke who'd cast aside a mate so he'd pretty much know how he's travelling IMO.

RFC = Redemption Football Club

Getting the band back together. ...... we'll leave them other 2 @GCS

Btw..... no idea why this is on the mjr thread.