Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I would like us to play the premiership 22 in Round 1, purely because it would be the first time in history all members of a premiership team played together again.

But MoJu should definitely be in by finals.

I agree. There is room for sentiment in richmond football.

The double flag unfurling is gonna be HUGE.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Will other clubs bid for him before pick 17??
This is interesting. Do we match with 17 if someone bids? We'd have to. And if another club wants to be a real *smile* then they would bid. Reckon the anti Richmond media will spur clubs to bid so we use pick 17 or at least 36 on him.

Reactions: 1 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Will other clubs bid for him before pick 17??
We can still swap picks before and during the draft...I think? So if we get wind of this maybe we can swap for 2 down-graded picks...although isn't he suppose to be a late pick up not a 1st or 2nd round???

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This is interesting. Do we match with 17 if someone bids? We'd have to. And if another club wants to be a real *smile* then they would bid. Reckon the anti Richmond media will spur clubs to bid so we use pick 17 or at least 36 on him.

I doubt someone does it in the 1st round just for *smile* and giggles.

Our 2nd is probably more at risk, another reason why I'd like to see us trade out of that pick and either take our 1st higher or trade another pick to next year. Getting MRJ for pick 61 or later would be perfect. Something like with North, Pick 11 and their 4th in 2021 for 17 and 36.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I doubt someone does it in the 1st round just for *smile* and giggles.

Our 2nd is probably more at risk, another reason why I'd like to see us trade out of that pick and either take our 1st higher or trade another pick to next year. Getting MRJ for pick 61 or later would be perfect. Something like with North, Pick 11 and their 4th in 2021 for 17 and 36.

Oh North don't have a 4th next year, but something around that sort of trade would work well.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I agree. There is room for sentiment in richmond football.

The double flag unfurling is gonna be HUGE.

Hopefully the AFL schedule us to play Gold Coast in the first home game. Firstly, to allow more RFC supporters to be there (particularly with restrictions) but also so that Bellis can be there to celebrate the 2019 flag being unfurled.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Firstly, to allow more RFC supporters to be there (particularly with restrictions) but also so that Bellis can be there to celebrate the 2019 flag being unfurled.
Bobble left of his own free will. He's more than welcome to come to our first game n watch from the stands n if he's busy then he can record our game n watch it on telly.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Hopefully the AFL schedule us to play Gold Coast in the first home game. Firstly, to allow more RFC supporters to be there (particularly with restrictions) but also so that Bellis can be there to celebrate the 2019 flag being unfurled.
Sorry BT but we will be playing this one at the G. As in MCG.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
From all the reading on this years draft crop i havent seen Junior's name mentioned anywhere so based on that I hope & trust he doesn't get any bids until the 3rd round