Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
From all the reading on this years draft crop i havent seen Junior's name mentioned anywhere so based on that I hope & trust he doesn't get any bids until the 3rd round
Hopefully others have just decided he's a Tiger and not worth the chicanery.

Some team of campaigners with an axe to grind might bid a first or second rounder just to boil our pisss #anythingtostopthetigers.

Least we know it wont be the Sooks as they don't have one :))

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Hopefully others have just decided he's a Tiger and not worth the chicanery.

Some team of campaigners with an axe to grind might bid a first or second rounder just to boil our pisss #anythingtostopthetigers.

Least we know it wont be the Sooks as they don't have one :))
I reckon Dildoro at the Bombers will bid since they have 3 in the top 10, not because they want him particularly, but just to be a *smile*. He has form in this area.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon we should wait until March 2022 and unfurl 3

I think theres some logistical challenges to back ending

too many flag unfurlings.

With Melbournes heroic suppression of Covid 2.0,

I think its realistic, and romantic, to unfurl the 19/20 flags in front of every Richmond member who can stuff themselves into the MCG in. March 2021.

I reckon it will be an incredible moment.

I think RFC should book out the whole MCG precinct and throw a huge back to back premiership party,

dedicated to all the paid up members who didnt get to see a game in 2020.

there should be free black and yellow Dagwood dogs and Toby Nankervis piggy back rides

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
According to an article in the NT News written by Jordan McArdle, Maurice Jnr has officially nominated Richmond with paperwork now lodged with the AFL. Great news.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
According to an article in the NT News written by Jordan McArdle, Maurice Jnr has officially nominated Richmond with paperwork now lodged with the AFL. Great news.
So taking the Rioli coloured sunglasses off, is this kid any good...?

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
What does that actually mean - how does he get on our list?
We can nominate him as a father/son. If another club bids on him we can choose to take him by matching the point value of the pick he is selected at less the 25% discount.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How tall is M JNR?
ESPN phantom draft have him as 179cm's, I didn't think he was that tall.

Reactions: 1 user

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
From all the reading on this years draft crop i havent seen Junior's name mentioned anywhere so based on that I hope & trust he doesn't get any bids until the 3rd round
And wasn't Clarke on trade radio recently saying he was a late to rookie pick. A lot of pressure on this kid already.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
He seems very well balanced to handle the pressure. Has spent considerable time in the system and around the club. No doubt Daniel has given him the right guidance through it all too. It's not as if he is coming from the 'village' to the G.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We just have to give him plenty of time to develop.

Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tigerman the below article has Junior at 173cm which i think is closer to the mark.

Cheers caesar, I noticed that after I posted the question, Mo Jo is the same height as Bakes :cupgold
I'm looking forward to the Mojo that Mo Jo brings to the Mighty Tiges.