Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
No pressure or expectation as far as I'm concerned, but it would be an awesome gesture if Daniel gave Mojo his jumper.

“Maurice Jr is a super footballer and fits your small forward prototype,” Shannon Rioli told the NT News.

“He’s also a good tackle and knows how to kick a goal.

“It’s pretty special (that he’ll end up at Richmond) through the father-son program.

“And Daniel has talked about handing over the No.17 jumper (which Maurice Sr played in).

“So we’ll wait and see about that one.”

Reactions: 1 user

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
No pressure or expectation as far as I'm concerned, but it would be an awesome gesture if Daniel gave Mojo his jumper.

“Maurice Jr is a super footballer and fits your small forward prototype,” Shannon Rioli told the NT News.

“He’s also a good tackle and knows how to kick a goal.

“It’s pretty special (that he’ll end up at Richmond) through the father-son program.

“And Daniel has talked about handing over the No.17 jumper (which Maurice Sr played in).

“So we’ll wait and see about that one.”

I think he will hand it over to Mojo when he has played 100 games was he wants to have his name on the locker with his uncle.

Then it's up to mojo.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Daniel has played nearly 100 games and won 3 flags in the #17 and i think he should keep it.

MJ can have it if he wants when daniel is finished as there is 5 years difference between them

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I am very sentimental. I think Prince Daniel Three Premierships has some kind of dibs on his current number.

Weird, right?

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
No sentiment in Mojo having his name next to his dad on the locker?

I know he has to deserve it first but what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I am very sentimental. I think Prince Daniel Three Premierships has some kind of dibs on his current number.

Weird, right?
If I was Daniel’s Uncle, I’d bash him and take the jumper.
Families are weird. Especially around Xmas

• Haha

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Mr Magic also wore 27 on his second stint at Richmond (I think Craig Smith was wearing 17 at the time). So maybe it’s easier to move Dow to a lower number and give MRJ #27 to start with. He can migrate to #17 when Daniel retires.