Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
We should invest some of the $5 mill in a stud. Perhaps linked to to a commercial fertility and sperm donor clinic for sporty types.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
IN that case the Dees will recruit those players. The Generals are tankers.

In the footage of MJ, just before the end, 2 opposition players run into each other.

11th and beyond

Tiger Cub
Oct 2, 2014
taztiger4 said:
Their rights to him expired in Oct 2015

"Until 31 October 2015, Fremantle could select any player whose father has made 150 WAFL appearances prior to 1995 for East Fremantle, South Fremantle, Perth or Swan Districts"

Thank god!

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Sintiger said:
Evidently is ( or has) made his senior debut with St Marys in NT this weekend at age 15

What a great sign that is.

axlefoley

Tiger Superstar
Sep 29, 2007
Sintiger said:
Evidently is ( or has) made his senior debut with St Marys in NT this weekend at age 15

Sure did, the Freo supporters are hoping.

https://www.facebook.com/stmarysdarwin/

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
taztiger4 said:
I just let him know that Freo's rights on MRJ expired 2years ago

HUN report today says Freo can also take him as father-son due to Maurice Senior's 168 games with South Fremantle. Is that not correct Taz?