Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
thanks - that probably means that Brayden can either choose Bumbers under that dodgy zone rule or us under father son.
Brayden can't choose us under father son as he is Daniel's brother.

The only way we can get Brayden is if we bid on him so early the bombers don't want to match.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
How the *smile* does the rioli zone go to essendon?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jarryn Geary and David Armitage playing for StMarys also by the look of that.
Reckon that's Jackson Geary there Craig, comes from Bendigo so he'd be related in some way I'm thinking. ... as for Dave Armitage, he should keep training hard as he's got the body shape to blow out! Think D. Jarman:rolleyes:

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It wasn't Brayden Rioli playing in the game, it was Ben, Shannon's brother.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Reckon that's Jackson Geary there Craig, comes from Bendigo so he'd be related in some way I'm thinking. ... as for Dave Armitage, he should keep training hard as he's got the body shape to blow out! Think D. Jarman:rolleyes:

Playing footy in summer in Darwin will help you keep in shape. Last time I was there in summer, I was sweating walking the 100m from the hotel to the office!

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Playing footy in summer in Darwin will help you keep in shape. Last time I was there in summer, I was sweating walking the 100m from the hotel to the office!
yep, lots of blokes used to do it, I remember Allan Jakovitch playing in the SANFL & then heading up to play NTFL

Our VFL player, Blake Grewar won a flag last season with Nightcliff between our 2018 & 2019 VFL seasons

Last edited:

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Lot of people been fussin for a lot of years over whether Junior will b good enough firstly to b drafted n then how big an impact he will have immediately.
I'm happy enough to trust the club to give full consideration toward drafting him, at a reasonably appropriate price and then developing him up to the required standard for senior footy by the time he's 20 / 21 years old. Way to much rushin n hurryin. Like good booze, the best footballers need time to mature n develop a while before ya get all the flavours instead of just hints n promises.
Kid seems to have enough talent at junior level footy, but there's a massive amount of work to be done to achieve and then b good at senior level footy in the elite comp.
Just gotta put the Maurice pot on the back burner, turn things down low n let 'em simmer quietly for a long while before anyone knows how tasty he will b.

As you said so well in your inimitable style, TM. Posters should really take note ... ongoing - just let MRJ come on in his own good time. Trust the club.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
How the **** does the rioli zone go to essendon?
Came back as, although it made me laugh, I think your post here actually deserves a serious reply.
In short, answer is - blame bloody Sheedy! [The RFC traitor].

• Sad

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Seems to have grown a bit and looking a lot leaner than when I last saw him, still very much on the short side, but is certainly looking fitter

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Seems to have grown a bit and looking a lot leaner than when I last saw him, still very much on the short side, but is certainly looking fitter
Could he be a brick with a side step? Similar build to Cyril perhaps.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
are we still talking about BrisTiger24?
maybe its cutting back on the lunchtime beers that has got him fitter and leaner

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
No, I get to see him in person fairly regularly
are we still talking about BrisTiger24?
maybe its cutting back on the lunchtime beers that has got him fitter and leaner

Haha. Mustn't be me. First, I haven't cut back on the lunch time beers, in fact I had two today. Second, I've bulked up this off-season (but not in a muscle way!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Brissy doing the hard yards and making significant gains this off-season.
He is putting in (to his belly) and all the work is starting to pay off