Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Struggles with with kicking.
IMO you need to be a good kick to make it.
His field kicking was fine, just a couple of poor choices.

The shot for goal, I reckon he takes too long on thos easy set shots.

Reactions: 1 user
After yelling at the TV when Rioli turned it over and the Swans kicked a goal I thought to myself hopefully Yze gets on the phone encouraging him to keep taking the game on.

Reactions: 3 users
We have to be better and demand better as a baseline I think. Trick for Moju is to get the balance between errors and positives in check. He seemed to only stuff up when under no pressure.
Yeah. But you can see how much untapped ability we have in MRj. That missed kick in last qtr, he just needed someone to tell him to stop and wait as he had nothing forward. Right idea to get it moving but didn’t fully think through it.

Reactions: 1 users
Terrific today.
Made a couple of mistakes but clearly the coach has told him to take the game on.
What we saw today is what we saw a couple of times late last season in the vfl and to me Yze has him playing a different role. He wasn’t playing on ball today but he was working in a much bigger portion of the ground that under Dimma, at times he was at half back. He has a really good burst of pace over 5-10 metres and he used that really well at times.
His tackling was back as well.

Reactions: 12 users
how fit is he? certainly appears to have run out the game much better. if he could seriously build on his endurance he could potentially become a serious player.

Reactions: 7 users
The 2 x sideways kick turnovers were horrid but was otherwise very very good.
They werent sideways kicks.
They were corridor smash open the game kicks. Poor execution that resulted in swans goals.
But not sideways crabs.

Fir the last couple years we've had Dusty and who? able to pierce the ball through the bad guy pack. Seriously weve had no one so our options are bang it long down ths line.
Now we have Brown. Sonz. And MRio. We need it.

At the game i thought it was the wrong decision. Not the right time. Not the option. But thats the price to give the kids experience. Love it

Reactions: 4 users
how fit is he? certainly appears to have run out the game much better. if he could seriously build on his endurance he could potentially become a serious player.
Maybe he's not fit enough.
Maybe not for midfield.

But Shai isnt full time mid either. Lets build around that. More high speed explosion, not just all game trots. Let em gallop

We just look quicker out there when he plays. Opposition know that too.

Yes he is prone to the mistake but today we cut Sydney open with his pace.

Needs to play high up the ground.

That was his trading places game.

First half he was Eddie Murphy on the skateboard pretending to have no legs to beg for some money.

Second half he had Winston’s job and worked out how to screw over mortimer and Randolph on the orange juice futures.

I went from hard sell to putting some coin on some long dated call options.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
That was his trading places game.

First half he was Eddie Murphy on the skateboard pretending to have no legs to beg for some money.

Second half he had Winston’s job and worked out how to screw over mortimer and Randolph on the orange juice futures.

I went from hard sell to putting some coin on some long dated call options.
My legs, my legs, I can feel my legs!

• Haha
1711900251505.png

This watch is so intricate and beautiful that the illegal copy of it costs $263,000. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.