Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Second time I've seen him live today.

I only have one thing to say.

Get him in the firsts.

Reactions: 1 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Sounds like dimma is a fan . Won’t be as far away as many think. Personally I’m more inclined to make him work , give him at least 2-3 at vfl first

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The goal in the 3rd quarter was so magic it turned a bunch of middle-aged men into giggling schoolgirls.
This is ace. I know this response, I know the feeling. You can’t fight the joy. It takes you back to youth, to pure joy.

Footy does that, footy joy is timeless.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
On today’s viewing I don’t think he is far way at all. He was going as hard and fast in the last qtr as he was in the first. Spent a lot of time up the ground too. His skills look good, tackles hard and finishing around goals elite.
I think you’ve summed it up perfectly. First time I’ve seen him live today and really impressed with his speed. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him debut in the next few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
This is ace. I know this response, I know the feeling. You can’t fight the joy. It takes you back to youth, to pure joy.

Footy does that, footy joy is timeless.
"Oh could I feel as I have felt, or be what I have been,
Or weep as I could once have wept o'er many a vanish'd scene,—
As springs in deserts found seem sweet, all brackish though they be,
So midst the wither'd waste of life those tears would flow to me!"

- from Youth and Age, by Lord George Gordon Byron.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Well done Julius. Watching the match on youtube today and was thinking that you'd be posting a retraction soon afterwards. MoJu is looking the goods. Whitegoods. If it wasn't for Jack G we'd be calling MoJu "Fridge"
Microwave? Front loader?
Actually I’m thinking ‘ superchunk’ - great highlights

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Certain looks a pocket rocket on this showing. We know VFL is slower and less intense that AFL but he looks the real deal for AFL so expect him to arrive in the next few weeks

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Got to love that low centre of gravity. He is going to be very hard to knock off his feet.

Also looks to be one of those players who gets up to top speed very quickly. I don't mean explosive pace, but hits top pace after only a few strides.

Michael Bevan (the cricketer) was one of those types. They say he was at top pace after only 3 steps.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Gonna be fun watching little Maurice terrorise opposition defenders.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Michael Bevan (the cricketer) was one of those types. They say he was at top pace after only 3 steps.

That’s nothing - Mick Nolan (the Galloping Gasometer) was at his top pace after one step

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users