Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Second time I've seen him live today.

I only have one thing to say.

Get him in the firsts.
Don’t think it will be too far away but the club needs to be patient with MJ. Let him play consistently high level footy at VFL first.

Reactions: 3 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Mj is so inexperienced that u would hold off playing him untill mid year,as almost for sure he will be run out of petrol.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I don’t the no rush theory. If he is good enough to play then do it.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
If he comes in he has to replace either Aarts or Daniel and both had decent games on Thursday. Let him knock the door down first.

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
How far off is Dreamtime?
Could be a big night.
Two Riolis, Titch and maybe Sydney against Anthony McDonald-Tipingwuti.

Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
If he comes in he has to replace either Aarts or Daniel and both had decent games on Thursday. Let him knock the door down first.
The multiverse hypothesis posits that there is an infinite number of potential universes governed by any one combination of infinite possible spatial and temporal laws.

And there is not a single one in which an Aarts is more valuable on a footy field than a Rioli.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
The multiverse hypothesis posits that there is an infinite number of potential universes governed by any one combination of infinite possible spatial and temporal laws.

And there is not a single one in which an Aarts is more valuable on a footy field than a Rioli.
What is that hypothesis? Thought I was intelligent but obviously not.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The multiverse hypothesis posits that there is an infinite number of potential universes governed by any combination of infinite possible spatial and temporal laws.

And in none of them is an Aarts more useful on a footy field than a Rioli.
:D

In the longer term yes but there is also the law of Richmond FC which says you have to earn your precious yellow sash by a series of performances that knock the door of selection down. Young Maurice has picked up the sledge hammer and has given it a decent whack but he has to hit it a few more times to dislodge the incumbents.

I would travel a long way to see the offspring of one of the most electric players I have ever seen run out in the yellow and black on game day but he has to earn it.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Maurice senior was the best tackler I've ever seen, MoJo looks to be an outstanding tackler too, got a feeling junior is going to give us a lot of joy nailing opposition players.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Maurice senior was the best tackler I've ever seen, MoJo looks to be an outstanding tackler too, got a feeling junior is going to give us a lot of joy nailing opposition players.

He will, but it will then be filled with anger as the ump refuses to pay HTB.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Hope he has his Dad's sidestep as well, that was poetry in motion

Reactions: 6 users