Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
well sometimes Mrs EZ does get sick of the

'you be jacob townsend, ill be jake lever'

game
You could always change it up a bit eZyt with a, you be jacob townsend, ill be matt crouch.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerfan1961

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 25, 2004
Just watching Tipungwuti kicked his 4th goal, MoJo has all the moves that Tipungwuti has. He was one of only a few who looked ok yesterday in the VFL, reckon he would do well at the feet of Jack and Tom, get him in.
Nah, unlike Tippa, MJR actually takes responsibility and chases his opponent when they run it out of defense. The number of times tippa let his man just run away unopposed last Sunday was poor

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Nah, unlike Tippa, MJR actually takes responsibility and chases his opponent when they run it out of defense. The number of times tippa let his man just run away unopposed last Sunday was poor
Yep, I should have said MoJo has all the "offensive" moves that Tipungwuti has.

• Love

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tippa has his deficiencies (and that’s Essendons problem) but when he’s on like he was v Collingwood i find him exciting to watch.

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
I'm an old romantic at heart........

Do you think there is any chance the boy gets a run this Saturday night? Even if medical sub ?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm an old romantic at heart........

Do you think there is any chance the boy gets a run this Saturday night? Even if medical sub ?
I hope he does, but not as a medical sub. Can imagine their would be nothing worse for a debutant to be an unused medical sub, but having it credited as your first game,

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
I hope he does, but not as a medical sub. Can imagine their would be nothing worse for a debutant to be an unused medical sub, but having it credited as your first game,
Thats what i was sorta thinking. Unleash because you can, not because you have to.

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
I want him or Stack to play as a small forward. Both would be an unreal story.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user