Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
The spark we so desperately needed.

To think, just a couple of weeks ago it was … Rioli ….. or Aarts?

Ha ha ha ha

Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Played a lone hand in attack today hunting dancing backs. (To be fair Lynch gave support.) And did a few things that might be considered extraordinary.

Humiliated Reputation Daicos in his spare time.

It would be great to see his kms and speed from last week to this if anybody can point me in the right direction. TPBH I reckon if our gifted tiro walked a few kms last week. But he looked to run plenty today with more TOG. Data would be nice.

TOG-
R7- 64%
R8- 73%

Reactions: 5 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Made goals from nothing. The second quarter when we pulled away & it was still a contest, he directly impacted two goals through tackles and then on a wet day made the ball bounce like a basketball in traffic and Lynch gets a goal line mark and the tap to Dusty.

It was some day, Cyril like. Two great weeks in a row, he will have some quiet ones but he has IT.

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I counted 4 direct goals in the second quarter that came from the kid. Growing.

Oh that tap to Martin in the last was sublime. You can’t teach that.

Reactions: 8 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Only a few games into his career and I love this kid already

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Played a lone hand in attack today hunting dancing backs. (To be fair Lynch gave support.) And did a few things that might be considered extraordinary.

Humiliated Reputation Daicos in his spare time.

It would be great to see his kms and speed from last week to this if anybody can point me in the right direction. TPBH I reckon if our gifted tiro walked a few kms last week. But he looked to run plenty today with more TOG. Data would be nice.

TOG-
R7- 64%
R8- 73%
Junior had a top speed of 32km/h today which put him 3rd overall for the match (Graham was 4th btw). No idea on km covered as he wasn’t in the top 5 for the match and they are the only ones reported on.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Junior had a top speed of 32km/h today which put him 3rd overall for the match (Graham was 4th btw). No idea on km covered as he wasn’t in the top 5 for the match and they are the only ones reported on.

Thank you, TF. He got motoring at times.

I reckon he ran harder for longer today. That suggests that he's getting more stamina on the job. This is unfolding before our eyes.

Reactions: 3 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Sensational game today...was directly involved in a bunch of goals....he has Star written all over him

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Super exciting when MJR goes near the ball.

A joy to watch.

Reactions: 1 user

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
complete respect for this guys transformation. He came in as a underdone kid and has obviously worked his butt off to be in the condition he is now. Still has a long way to go, but the difference in him in 12 months is a positive sign.

Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Made goals from nothing. The second quarter when we pulled away & it was still a contest, he directly impacted two goals through tackles and then on a wet day made the ball bounce like a basketball in traffic and Lynch gets a goal line mark and the tap to Dusty.

It was some day, Cyril like. Two great weeks in a row, he will have some quiet ones but he has IT.
Yeah saw plenty of Cyril in that performance…. Not big numbers… but a tackle here.. tap there… and that sidestep … just huge impact from limited touches. Long way to go but geez loved what I saw last week and today.

Reactions: 1 users