Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Going by the latest pics and vids he appears more Cyril then Dan , however I’m sure he’ll make his own mark

Reactions: 3 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Has MoJu joined our training sessions as yet? Looking forward to seeing some pics of him at training...

EDIT: Just saw him in the training thread. Beautiful!

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm Big Kev seeing the lad on the park as a bona fide Tiger.....get around him go well young lad do your Dad proud !!

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Cyril had an amazing vertical leap.
Haven't seen that aspect in MJ yet. He's smaller than I thought tbh.
Looks very good below his knees though. Can't wait to see more.
snr was no wilt chamberlain. jnr same height?

as i've said for years on here, most recently when we drafted Bakes. it aint how tall, its how good

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

as i've said for years on here, most recently when we drafted Bakes. it aint how tall, its how good

No doubt Snake. Was just pointing it out by comparison to Cyril who had a strong aerial game. Bakes does too for a small btw.
Snr didn’t possess a great grab either & was quite short in stature but that didn’t prevent him being an all time great. No doubt if you’re good enough it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
He looked inordinately comfortable at his first training run.

I know its just a clip, but I drew the impression that the team was orbiting around him?

I suppose that's what Royalty is?

I wonder if even Dusty will bow perceptibly when he returns?

Maurice Rioli back at Richmond. It really is like a dream come true.

We find ourselves existing in a footy utopia.

this is it.

• Love

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He looked inordinately comfortable at his first training run.

I know its just a clip, but I drew the impression that the team was orbiting around him?

I suppose that's what Royalty is?

I wonder if even Dusty will bow perceptibly when he returns?

Maurice Rioli back at Richmond. It really is like a dream come true.

We find ourselves existing in a footy utopia.

this is it.
Do we address him as “Your Royal Lowness” because of his height?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Do we address him as “Your Royal Lowness” because of his height?

Theres 10,0000 shorter monarchs. Maybe more.

I reckon ill be saying 'good lord' and 'jesus *smile* christ'

Once MRJ gets out on The G.

And there will be the moments im speechless, or laughing or crying uncontrollably.

Whilst on spirituality, i went to a funeral on saturday, and some unevolved person who had unfortunately been reared in queensland,

Derided how in victoria, people get buried in footy jumpers, or to the tune of their clubs theme song.

I replied. Well i dont get how some people get buried clutching a skinny hippy on a cross, to the tune of 'the lords my Shephard'. At least you can see Marlion Pickett when hes sheparding.

Silence ensued.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Yep, Maurice senior showed that to Mark Jackson when he gave him a flogging. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
When was this fight that you speak of?
When they both played at South Fremantle in the late 70's. Jacko was mouthing off to Maurice, so coach Mal Brown put them in the ring to sort it out. They ran out of fishing line stitching Jacko back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
When they both played at South Fremantle in the late 70's. Jacko was mouthing off to Maurice, so coach Mal Brown put them in the ring to sort it out. They ran out of fishing line stitching Jacko back up.

always wondered why his face looked like a dropped meat pie.

• Haha

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Yep, Maurice senior showed that to Mark Jackson when he gave him a flogging. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Technique helps a lot too :)