Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 15318
Both boys interviewed today on Best on Ground for around 2 mins and both moving around and at all times looked almost exactly the same height. The RFC website also has them both at 179cm now after last year having Mj at 173cm

Not sure much else can be said i think
You’re right again.
I saw him standing next to Soldo on the TV later on and there wasn’t much in it either

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It wasn’t just his pressure, his ball in hand and ability to hit up targets at full tilt was a delight. That pass to Martin was a delight. Perfectly placed and weighted.

Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
So good at the ground sitting up high where you can see him coming but the player with the ball can’t. The murmur of impending doom rippling around the ground is fantastic. Clearly MRJ faster than the speed of sound because the victim is helpless.

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
So good at the ground sitting up high where you can see him coming but the player with the ball can’t. The murmur of impending doom rippling around the ground is fantastic. Clearly MRJ faster than the speed of sound because the victim is helpless.
They should play the Jaws music as he closes in on an opponent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The little tap to Dusty and the basketball bounce and control was Cyril like.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
It wasn’t just his pressure, his ball in hand and ability to hit up targets at full tilt was a delight. That pass to Martin was a delight. Perfectly placed and weighted.

Yeah commented on this at the game, was a perfect pass to Dusty. Add that to the run down tackles, the little taps, we have a quick, super smart player here. He will be a beaut but then his name is Rioli so its kind of written in the stars.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
AFL and the club missed a big opportunity on the weekend to celebrate the Tiwi grand final between the imalu tigers and whatever magpies. Same weekend, 2 Riolis playing, potentially could have cut to the Tiwi grand final at half time if they had some awareness and planning…. Big miss

• Love

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Fewer Riolis is a bad thing. We need to find more of them.

yes.

there should be a Category-Rioli (Cat-R)

infinity large list portion,

if the original Rioli played 100 games for your team, in its original form.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Fewer Riolis is a bad thing. We need to find more of them.
The Bummers get them all if picked after 40 from now on as the Tiwi Island’s is their academy zone.

• Wow

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon he'll get the number 18 next season. Locker next to Dan's 17.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Was pretty poor today unfortunately. 1 effective disposal, 4 turnovers. Very fumbly and a bit off the pace. Been good experience but may end up back in the VFL soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, I thought he looked hesitant and less sure of himself than last week. Will stay in for dreamtime you'd think.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Was pretty poor today unfortunately. 1 effective disposal, 4 turnovers. Very fumbly and a bit off the pace. Been good experience but may end up back in the VFL soon.
Struggled I thought too.

A lot of almost moments, fumbly, most of tackles didn’t stick and run down a few times.

With Dreamtime next week maybe he gets another go???

Reactions: 1 users