Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Watching the replay during the week Maurice was the reason Yeo did his hammy again. Just blistering pace.
That speed & pressure will be important again today.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
My 8yo son got a pic and autograph with Maurice last night at training. I have a pic with his old man when I was a similar age to my son. Pretty special when you think about it. I love MJ.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
My 8yo son got a pic and autograph with Maurice last night at training. I have a pic with his old man when I was a similar age to my son. Pretty special when you think about it. I love MJ.
That’s amazing. So happy for you and you’re son!

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
That’s priceless
Look for a good double photo frame - and buy two. Then the the prints done.
Mount one in the office or whatever - and the other one for his room (and he keeps when he eventually moves out)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I love that BT24, thanks for sharing.

Did you bring the photo of you and Maurice senior to show MJ?

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
That’s awesome BT. Be great to frame the two, as another poster suggested, and hang them proudly somewhere.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
That’s great Bris.
My son took a picture and my wife last week at the Captains Run with MRJ.

Infectious smile.

Talent untapped.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Should persevere but he must improve offensively. 3 touches isn’t acceptable. No forward can survive solely on defensive pressure.

He’s been gifted a few goals too in recent weeks. I want to see him win more of his own ball & use it. We’ve seen glimpses. Not sure if he’ll make it. Hoping more than anything as our talent well is limited.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
He just frightens the oppo with his hunt. Need a partner for him who is prepared to work that hard. No way we should drop him.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
Should persevere but he must improve offensively. 3 touches isn’t acceptable. No forward can survive solely on defensive pressure.

He’s been gifted a few goals too in recent weeks. I want to see him win more of his own ball & use it. We’ve seen glimpses. Not sure if he’ll make it. Hoping more than anything as our talent well is limited.
has no overhead game

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Should have had Stack playing with him the last 3 games. We would have won all 3. On the MC. Putrid selections

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Defensive game was good, didn't get enough of it, but thats the life of a small forward some days, but what he must do is kick those goals when he gets a chance. I've had digs at Castagna and Aarts on here, but MRJ missed a soda on a slight angle 25 out too. When he doesn't get that many touches, he simply must finish it off when he does get one. Brilliant play by Shai to get it to him, and then butchers the shot. Needs to be better than that.

Reactions: 1 users