Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Dan will turn Charlie Cameron into a moped tonight.

Charlie be like
toy motorbike GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
MJ is going to love tonight.
There's going to be a symbiotic relationship with his father tonight.
I can feel it in my bones.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I’m joining his fan club, now Shane Edwards has retired.

Is built for footy.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
2 awful i50s that gave momentum to the opposition. Will be a star but jeez he butchered those two kicks that had a big impact on the result.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
One of the few things to smile about last night. Chased and hassled all night long. Was good to see him get into space as well. Couple of costly mistakes. But let's put that down to inexperience rather than low footy IQ.

Playing him in the centre was an interesting move they may have worked better if Nank wasn't so determined to tap the ball to Neale.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Has a bigger ceiling. Solid pre season should see him rise another level. Same the next year.

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Needs a partner in crime up there, the defensive forward pressure aside from Rioli fell away this year and affected out ability to defend across the ground. Cumberland and Bolton were ok, Riewoldt and Lynch don't have the pace and mobility to apply consistent tackling pressure. Judson Clarke needs a big preseason.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Needs a partner in crime up there, the defensive forward pressure aside from Rioli fell away this year and affected out ability to defend across the ground. Cumberland and Bolton were ok, Riewoldt and Lynch don't have the pace and mobility to apply consistent tackling pressure. Judson Clarke needs a big preseason.
Yep it’s a glaring weakness. Best we looked in that department was when he and stack played against west coast (yes they were horrible then). Think they could’ve rolled the dice a bit more with Stack. Played some great games in the vfl in the role.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
MRJ was good and bad

like each of the young guys in some critical moments they were let down by nerves / inexperience

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
thought he was the best of the kids last night. Is going to be a gun.