McLachlan to stay on | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

McLachlan to stay on

YeOldeTiger

Tiger Rookie
May 25, 2020
Far Side of the Moon
Gil's legacy is that there are still so many hand grenades going off that he can't leave. Lol

He's created an AFL on an island of his own making and he's stuck there because all the bridges have been burned.

Reactions: 1 user

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Just reported on CH7 by Tom ‘Clown’ that the CEO race is down to 2 (Dillon and the current female president of the Western Bulldogs).

Glad to see Benny stay out of that cesspit

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
The chick is no chance. That would have been deliberately leaked to demonstrate their inclusive recruiting policy. Dill has had the job for 6mths.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Mrs Howell is making A late run.
Be Quiet Ben Stiller GIF

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Gil insisting Tassie have a purpose built stadium fro inclusion in AFL but this weekend games at Norwood & Mt Barker. Other venues might be Darwin Alice Ballarat & Cairns later in the season.

Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The chick is no chance. That would have been deliberately leaked to demonstrate their inclusive recruiting policy.
I'm struggling to come up with another explanation.

Also was it just me or was GM's anti racism speech pretty unconvincing? Body language, content, (excasperated?) just seemed like lip service to me.

Last edited:

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Just reported on CH7 by Tom ‘Clown’ that the CEO race is down to 2 (Dillon and the current female president of the Western Bulldogs).

Glad to see Benny stay out of that cesspit
Benny didn’t stay out. He was kept out.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Also was it just me or was GM's anti racism speech pretty unconvincing? Body language, content, (excasperated?) just seemed like lip service to me.
Fighting a battle there that's probably never going to be won. As he stated in the article printed in the Hun today. 99.99% of people would be against and sick n tired of all the racist crap. Problem is that you'll never stop that .01% from hiding behind their computers or at the back of a crowd no matter what you do.
.01% of 26000000 people is still a hell of a lot of *smile* scuttlers.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I'm struggling to come up with another explanation.

Her boss has taught her well. The only time its not lip service in that joint is when its time to decide on the boy's club bonus size.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Goyter about to leverage the games future to tick a *smile* diversity box. He has been a *smile* disaster for the game. Clubs need to band together and *smile* him off immediately