Me lose brain..uh oh.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Me lose brain..uh oh....

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Lord help me...here I go!!!! New Pre-ender....had to join in the witty banter during the AGM days!!!
20 year old trapped in a 30 year old body. One of those stange RFC members who pays for memberships and sponsorships but alas gets to far to few games per year....it really is one of my sincere regrets.
Other than that, bit of a Gypsy I guess...born and bred Ballarat, bit of a stint in Geelong during the uni days...not that I can remember a lot of them! Tried Brisbane for a while and now back in sunny Melbourne...soon to reside in Point Cook.
Currently work as an engineer in an automotive company, previous lives is everything from Farm-hand to military. Still hanging around in the Army reserve...good fun training up the 'lids'.
Had a crack at most sports....rugby union seemed to suit me best....run fast, get hit....interesting choice ;)
Enjoy the standard aussie fare...fishin',shootin', campin',riding etc.... anything outdoors is all good...
Yeah...other than that....as my sister likes to tell me..."your just a bloke!!"
Good to meet you all! Cheers ;D

bairdy380 said:
Lord help me...here I go!!!!  New Pre-ender....had to join in the witty banter during the AGM days!!!
20 year old trapped in a 30 year old body. One of those stange RFC members who pays for memberships and sponsorships but alas gets to far to few games per year....it really is one of my sincere regrets.
Other than that, bit of a Gypsy I guess...born and bred Ballarat, bit of a stint in Geelong during the uni days...not that I can remember a lot of them! Tried Brisbane for a while and now back in sunny Melbourne...soon to reside in Point Cook.
Currently work as an engineer in an automotive company, previous lives is everything from Farm-hand to military.  Still hanging around in the Army reserve...good fun training up the 'lids'.
Had a crack at most sports....rugby union seemed to suit me best....run fast, get hit....interesting choice ;)
Enjoy the standard aussie fare...fishin',shootin', campin',riding etc.... anything outdoors is all good...
Good to meet you all!  Cheers ;D

Great post there bairdy. You will enjoy being hooked on PRE. Almost as good as hooking into a 10lb. schnapper, or bowling over a bunny on the run with a trusty .22.

Welcome to PRE Bairdy. It's probably wise to lose your brain sometimes on this forum, so you should be right at home.
Did a fair bit of fishing myself as a teenager, mainly at Eildon - there used to be some mighty nice trout on them there waters.

Thanks for that guys, it's hard to describe oneself in such a condensed format without sounding like some kooky gun-nut :)
Looking forward to more posts and perhaps some verbal sparing with the claw, diggler or dmx.... ;)

bairdy380 said:

:help I must be just a bloke too.

Met bairdy at the inter-forum PRE football match. Didn't talk to him much, but he seems like a genuine nice bloke. Good footballer too.

:gotigers

An inspiration, he was, Otis.

O Captain, My Captain.

lol, another great signature, BTW, Otis. "Men be acting all like zombies at the mall...ain't that the truth." :cutelaugh

bairdy380 said:
Lord help me...here I go!!!!  New Pre-ender....had to join in the witty banter during the AGM days!!!
Currently work as an engineer in an automotive company, previous lives is everything from Farm-hand to military.  Still hanging around in the Army reserve...good fun training up the 'lids'.
Good to meet you all!  Cheers ;D
[flash=200,200][/flash] >:D >:D