Melbourne Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Melbourne Cup

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Our boys might have been celebrating the Melbourne Cup win but the party after the race has now turned into a 'super' spreader event.
The owner and 4 others have Covid.
Fingers crossed our boys are all clear and the others celebrating are all ok.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I thought this thread was gonna be about punts people had laid on the cup, but alas, Zips is still footy focused. Dunno why…

Regardless l’ll still share my hard luck story. Had a box trifecta but I did not include the bloody winner. I had 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th

Could’ve, would’ve, should’ve, didn’t!

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I thought this thread was gonna be about punts people had laid on the cup, but alas, Zips is still footy focused. Dunno why…

Regardless l’ll still share my hard luck story. Had a box trifecta but I did not include the bloody winner. I had 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th

Could’ve, would’ve, should’ve, didn’t!
25% of the 1st 4 :) - collect was $1350

I had a 6 horse boxed first 4 which included the 5th horse also (The Chosen One) and the other one was Tralee Rose (9th). Not bad.

I only included Very Elegant because J Mac was on board and her Cox Plate run was very good.

I also had a 4 horse box trifecta and just needed Floating Artist to pip Spanish Mission to collect on that also.

Last edited: